Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins MW resume vs Sturms MW resume. Whos is really better & who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    you're trying to hard. the win over tito was historic. Guys like leonard and hearns were welterweights moving up to. that's how it goes. Look at mayweather. if a guy beat him at 140 and knocked him out would you say it wasn't a good win because mayweather was moving up?

No because Mayweather showed he is a top fighter at 140, 147 and 154, Tito got destroyed at 160 by Hopkins, Wright and at 170 by Roy Jones. He has no pedigree at those weights. People will point to the win over Joppy, but what are Joppy's top 5 best wins??

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMaravilla View Post
      People like to exaggerate Trinidad's win over Joppy so I ask again

What were Joppy's top 5 wins?
      Trinidad beat a guy that was better than most of the guys in Sturms resume. Those cab drivers with less than 20 pro fights that sturm beat? Trinidad would have knocked their asses out too.

Comment

Ever shart during an important meeting at work?

I never have. But it is a concern. Thing is I never sharted. But if I do, I guarantee it will be at the most inopportune time.

Not that there's ever a good time to shart. Its just bad all around.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Trinidad beat a guy that was better than most of the guys in Sturms resume. Those cab drivers with less than 20 pro fights that sturm beat? Trinidad would have knocked their asses out too.

Sebastian Sylvester is a better win than Joppy

Comment

I don't know if even a 50 year old Hopkins would need help from the judges to beat Macklin and Murray.

Comment

Bhop hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I don't know if even a 50 year old Hopkins would need help from the judges to beat Macklin and Murray.

The Macklin fight was questionable

Sturm deserved the decision against Murray!

Sturm is past his best at this point though

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
                  lol. tito was going through divisions. for some ****ed up, incredibly deluded reason, he had his eyes set on roy. he counts.
                  That's because Tito had his eyes set on greatness and felt he could destroy anyone in his way.

As far as Hopkins and Sturm. Prime Hopkins would batter Sturm.

Comment

Originally posted by mic573 View Post
                    That's because Tito had his eyes set on greatness and felt he could destroy anyone in his way.

As far as Hopkins and Sturm. Prime Hopkins would batter Sturm.

Why do you think Hopkins beats Sturm? Remember Hopkins' kryptonite is fast 2 handed fighters his own size, and Sturm is one

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMaravilla View Post
                      Why do you think Hopkins beats Sturm? Remember Hopkins' kryptonite is fast 2 handed fighters his own size, and Sturm is one

Because you are underrating prime hopkin's speed. Sturm isnt any faster than prime hopkins, watch the videos above.

Everyone that hopkins lost to, sturm would lose to as well. You discredit the trinidad win for hopkins, yet trinidad would be able to beat the majority of guys that sturm defended his title against.

Comment

Working...
                      X