Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Officially Announces Pacquiao Rematch For Nov. 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without Bradley's personality and smack talking, the build up to this fight would be extremely boring. I thought the fight was a mismatch in Pac's favor and had no interest in the fight until I saw Bradley on 24/7. Bradley and his dad have a bit of charisma and now I'm mildly curious to see if he can back up what he says.

Still not sure if I'm going to buy the PPV though, I'd settle for catching it a bar at this point.

Comment

Very nice and confident of Bradley but he would probably still be the Zahir Raheem of 2005, Where even if he beats Pac Arum would still end up doing a Pac-JMM IV fight.

Comment

Interesting... Pacquiao doesn't want a Floyd he's ALREADY agreed to a rematch date with Bradley for November.

If he wins... then what? JMM IV?

Comment

after the fight bradley will officially receive manny's birthday invitation, lolz

Comment

I love it! Bradley seems extremely confident for this fight. There's no doubt in my mind that he is gonna give his all on fight night. I can't say the same for Pacquiao. He doesn't really seem hungry anymore like he did a couple years ago. This might be his downfall...that and the fact that he signed to fight Bradley!
            Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 05-30-2012, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Bradley just cant win on the cards.

Why I hate this fight.

Even if he wins... He wont win.
              This.

He is already 2-3 rounds down. And any close rounds go to Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                How confident is Timothy Bradley? The undefeated boxer has already created a poster and officially announced his rematch with WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao. Their fight is scheduled for June 9th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. A date of November 10th has been set aside for a potential rematch, according to their mutual promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank. Bradley is 100% confident that he'll upset the odds by picking Pacquiao apart for a historic win. Photo by Chris Farina.

[Click Here To Read More]
                wooo...
                yeah.....
                thats the way i like it, bradley gonna be huge if he can pull it off

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Bradley just cant win on the cards.

Why I hate this fight.

Even if he wins... He wont win.
                  if he wins clearly they can't rob him, this isn't some obscure fight between obscure fighters

people hate people who win by robbery

Comment

bradleys going to look so ridiculous when he loses, i have a feeling hes just gonna cash out and disappear

Comment

In reality this will be a lopsided bout...Pac will destroy brad early. Brad's style is taylor fit to the left bombs of Pacman. But kudos to brad for hyping the fight...on nov. he will be fighting pacman's leftovers. hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X