Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] Mayweather Apologizes For Racist Rant

I guess this was a teachable moment.

Comment

Good apology, and good talk. Sensitive people need to get over it now, he said sorry. It wasn't as bad as people made it out to be anyways.

Comment

What he said yesterday was stupid as all **** but you have to give him some credit for apologizing himself and not hiding behind some publicist.

Comment

Mayweather apologised with sincerity and like a Real Man.

Forgive and forget.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-apology_apology

Comment

hahahahahhaha

Comment

"i think it will take me a while to forgive floyd jr" - reon kadena and maria ozawa

Comment

Now how the h...hell you gonna call ma lil boy Floyd r...racist when he already a race? You can't be r...racist if you a race already. That's dun diggedy common sense. Black people can't be racist. And if you think we can be r...racist, you need to grab up all your books, all your leaflets, throw them into a bin, light it on fire, cuz you ain't gonna need em!

Now i..if you wanna talk about racism, let's talk about Mr.Poochie aka Pachoven aka Mannyduke. He been photochoppin pictures of lil Floyd on KFC boxes and calling him crispy fried chicken man, the running clucker, and the Colonel! That's some bull****!

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX-MAS View Post
                    "i think it will take me a while to forgive floyd jr" - reon kadena and maria ozawa

Ozawa betrayed me

Comment

Working...
                    X