Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the **** would you do if a Facehugger from Aliens got you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the **** would you do if a Facehugger from Aliens got you?

So you wake up and your last memory is banging your head on the ground after getting facehugged by a facehugger. Your pretty much aware what's growing inside you.

What would you do?

Look for the ******* who knocked me up, that alien is not getting away without paying for child support.

Comment

I hate those things, I hated them in the video games aliens vs predator 2. And I hated them in the movies, those things suck!

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
        So you wake up and your last memory is banging your head on the ground after getting facehugged by a facehugger. Your pretty much aware what's growing inside you.

What would you do?
        Have a sit down?

Comment

Well knowing it's going to rupture through my Visceral organs and out the front of my body probably leading to a painful death and a loss of much blood.

I'll say my last rights, then do a Greg Louganis triple sow cow off a tall structure. Probably one near 1000 feet that would ensure my death.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Dunno maybe consume lots and lots of beer, the thing would be an infant right? It would be of yank nationality and after 7 or 8 pints would pass away inside me.

Comment

A good curry would be the answer. Hopefully I'd **** the little bastard out the next morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Pot Noodle View Post
                Dunno maybe consume lots and lots of beer, the thing would be an infant right? It would be of yank nationality and after 7 or 8 pints would pass away inside me.
                Or a big doner kebab. Then even if it survives and bursts out of your chest it will be doing monstrous ****s for the next four days.

Comment

It would be the closest thing to getting laid i have had in a long time.

So, id probably have a morning after wank.

Comment

Go to accident and emergency wait 8hrs and get it removed.

Comment

Working...
                    X