Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma Back in The Hunt With Comeback KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Yes, why the question?
    Because since the losses to Salido Arum hasn't had many potential plans with Juanma.

I tell you, it was a BIG mistake on part of Top Rank for waiting for Juanma/Gamboa to keep circling a potential fight until it garnered more zest.

They should have made the fight when everyone was already talking about it initially.

Two fighters with terrible defense, easy to hit/knockdown, with crowd pleasing styles what more can you ask for?

Comment

Juanma doesn't have a suspect chin he never got dropped by a soft punch like Gamboa has

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Juanma doesn't have a suspect chin he never got dropped by a soft punch like Gamboa has

No he gets obvlivionated by them that's the definition of a weak chin, get hurt easily that is way worse than getting flash KD if it was just that, he would have gotten up and trashed Salido just like Gamboa did because if you get dropped because you are off balance or overly excited doesn't mean your'e hurt, if your head is about to be ripped from your shoulders then you have a problem.

Juanma is dog crap unless he can learn to move he's head do anything not to get tagged like he does he shouldn't even bother coming back. He has no plan B if he doesn't knock you out he keeps getting tagged and picked apart even Mtagwa did it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
          I agree! He is the same fighter, to many holes in his defense and doesn't know how to adjust to being hit. I guess he believes that the best defense is a good offense and as soon as he gets hit, all he can think of is paying back and trading. A good trainer should be his next step!
          Hes not the same fighter, he is over the hill. He can do what he want, he never will be as good as he was undefeated.

Comment

A Warrior is back !good news for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Juanma is not even in the same league as Gamboa! He can't even hold Gamboas jock strap!!! I would luv for Gamboa to smash juanma so your little chin theory can be worthless but juanma is not that important for Gamboa to waste his time!!

Comment

lol at JuanMa

the Rican situation is so bad that they still have there hopes on JuanMa lol

Comment

The mexican situation is worse tx boxing. You mexicans have fake paper champions who fight bums and swear there great. Then all they know how to do is quit fight dirty then make excuses. Like yesterdays under card 3 mexicans quit after the ricans were kicking there a$$ and then arce also got scared and quit on rojas a guy who is used to to wars. Marquez quit against juanma so stop talking crap mexicans are fat fluffy and fight 50 bums to be champion even chavez the father and son fought bums and lost his bigest fights and they gave it to him. Thats whu de la hoya made him quit so did kosta zyu!!

Comment

Originally posted by jjosue7 View Post
                    The mexican situation is worse tx boxing. You mexicans have fake paper champions who fight bums and swear there great. Then all they know how to do is quit fight dirty then make excuses. Like yesterdays under card 3 mexicans quit after the ricans were kicking there a$$ and then arce also got scared and quit on rojas a guy who is used to to wars. Marquez quit against juanma so stop talking crap mexicans are fat fluffy and fight 50 bums to be champion even chavez the father and son fought bums and lost his bigest fights and they gave it to him. Thats whu de la hoya made him quit so did kosta zyu!!

this is why jjosue7 mad, Burgos himself shattered the Rican dreams

Comment

These pictures are deceiving, cause it does not show the full story!! Juanma fought a guy hand picked for him to take out quick & look good, but someone forgot to tell that to the smaller Silva from a lower weight class, cause Juanma hit Silva with EVERYTHING in his arsenal & Silva kept coming back swinging even when he got knocked down, he got up & was swinging & even landing hard shots that made Juanma back up!! If the Ref had not stopped the fight, Silva would have taken Juanma the distance.. After the 5th round Juanma had his mouth open sucking air & Juanma's team even hired Puerto Rican trainer Freddy Trinidad work with Juanma to better his defense, but I seen the same Juanma of always eating the same shots as always.. If Juanma faces a good true lightweight(130 pounder) he's getting KO'd again. & if faces Wilfredo Vazquez jr(who was also there)at 126lbs, Vazquez will beat him by KO & even Orlando Cruz at 126 or 130lbs will easily beat him.. I was there last night & everyone that was sitting around Me had the same opinions & in the rest room & the bar people were saying more or less the same things(so I don't think I'm that far off)....Juanma fought a guy hand picked for him to take out quick & look good, but someone forgot to tell that to the smaller Silva from a lower weight class, cause Juanma hit Silva with EVERYTHING in his arsenal & Silva kept coming back swinging even when he got knocked down, he got up & was swinging & even landing hard shots that made Juanma back up!! If the Ref had not stopped the fight, Silva would have taken Juanma the distance.. After the 5th round Juanma had his mouth open sucking air & Juanma's team even hired Puerto Rican trainer Freddy Trinidad work with Juanma to better his defense, but I seen the same Juanma of always eating the same shots as always.. If Juanma faces a good true lightweight(130 pounder) he's getting KO'd again. & if faces Wilfredo Vazquez jr(who was also there)at 126lbs, Vazquez will beat him by KO & even Orlando Cruz at 126 or 130lbs will easily beat him.. I was there last night & everyone that was sitting around Me had the same opinions & in the rest room & the bar people were saying more or less the same things(so I don't think I'm that far off)....

Comment

Working...
                      X