No announcement yet.

Schaefer says he doesn't think Canelo-Trout will happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    Kirkland, Williams, and Cotto weren't legit 154lbers?

GTFO.
    Did he fight any?? Or did he fight Josesito. Um, we don't give points for an accident followed by a feeble attempt at an injured fighter, followed by hoping Cotto takes care of the fighter you ducked, sorry.

Comment

Arum said it was dumb to fight Trout, I don't like it cause I defended him but let's be honest you Pacquiao fans never criticize who Pacquiao fights, never saw a Pacquiao fan say the Bradley fight was trash.

Comment

Originally posted by JudahRaidersfan View Post
        Arum said it was dumb to fight Trout, I don't like it cause I defended him but let's be honest you Pacquiao fans never criticize who Pacquiao fights, never saw a Pacquiao fan say the Bradley fight was trash.
        What the hell are you talking about? What does this have to do with Pacquiao?

Comment

Kirkland, Williams, and Cotto weren't legit 154lbers?

GTFO.
          All coming from shocking performances as of late meaning they are on the slide (or Kirklands' case, injured), either by loss, DQ Win and robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            What the hell are you talking about? What does this have to do with Pacquiao?
            Agreed, somehow mentioning Pacquaio in a Canelo-Trout thread, utter stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Did he fight any?? Or did he fight Josesito. Um, we don't give points for an accident followed by a feeble attempt at an injured fighter, followed by hoping Cotto takes care of the fighter you ducked, sorry.
              It's his fault Paul was in an accident. It's his fault Kirkland got injured again. It's his fault Cotto couldn't take care of business. It's his fault Trout got arrested.

It's all Canelo's fault. He's a disgrace to boxing. He clearly sabotaged everything.

Comment

The Alvarez bashing continues. Even though everyone knows it's beyond Canelo's control. Kirkland, Williams, and now Trout.

Comment

It's his fault Paul was in an accident. It's his fault Kirkland got injured again. It's his fault Cotto couldn't take care of business. It's his fault Trout got arrested.

It's all Canelo's fault. He's a disgrace to boxing. He clearly sabotaged everything.
                  If Canelo doesnt fight Trout he is A puss. Trout getting arrested is an excuse as that offense is minor and not worthy of a cancelation of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    Of course not.

Trout is a legit fighter and is actually a 154lber, neither of those fit the Canelo criteria.
                    I had to quote for truth...damn. As being Mexican Canela is making us look bad.

He is a hype job until proven otherwise in my book.

Comment

well i had been saying Canelo vs Angulo but i got excited when i saw Trout/Canelo being done, n now this crap wow lol, i remember seeing that video where Schaefer even after the Cotto one sided lost said Cotto was still most likely the opponent, this dudes golden girls are a joke, i dont blame much on Canelo cause its GBP doing the promotion n business

Comment

Working...
                      X