No announcement yet.

Ancient Pyramids all built in a straight line stretching thousands of miles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Pole shift? Like when Anorak switches from his right hand to his left?........Rockin'
    When Alaska moves to the centre of the equator.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i'm actually paid in gold bullion mined on other planets.

that "ancient aliens" guy crashes on my couch a couple nights a week.

You elite corporate piece of crap!

Btw.. In case you havent noticed, Im not actually a conspiracy theorist. But I find conspiracy theories entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
        When Alaska moves to the centre of the equator.

what a bullet...

Comment

pyramids in china? damn

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            The Aliens gave Earth the pyramids. However, by the end of 2019, they want to be compensated for them.

If not, we're screwed.

Of course, this is known by the "relevant" people on earth. So as we speak, the New World Order is having several, massive rocket ships being constructed underneath the Denver International Airport, all of which will be big enough to carry the elite off to a paradise planet that NASA has kept secret from us, leaving all of us "irrelevant" people to get slaughtered by the aliens.

The aliens mean no harm, you racist son of a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              who let the riff raff back in?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                I should have figured. Since you are heir to the Royal Spaniard Family, naturally you would be part of the world's elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I should have figured. Since you are heir to the Royal Spaniard Family, naturally you would be part of the world's elite.
                  Say that to my face in Madrid. I'd skin your guido wanna be ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                    @ 43:22 and 1:14:00(this one made my head explode.)

How is it that these ancient civilizations with no communication with each other, divided by thousands of years and thousands of miles, all built their pyramids on an exact line of each other.

Combined with the fact that we don't even know how they built them because they had to move hundred ton stones with no machinery. Some blocks on the egyptian pyramids are 400 tons. Thats 800,000 pounds

It's amazing them being able to build things in line with the stars when everyone knows they didn't have stars then.

Oh and we know how they built them, there is direct evidence of nearby quarries.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      ancient economies were vastly different from ours

what they lacked in technology they made up for with manpower.

if you kept your people fed and protected/sheltered you'd have a full time work force until they died out. you'd literally use generations of people up to build these pyramids. from the time they were teenagers to the time they died (30's probably,) they would belong to you. their wives are there to make you more workers.

i have no doubt that the ancient structures were made by ancient people. i do think there's a good deal about ancient people that's unkown. there are plenty of theories out there, and they're all a lot of fun. some of them are pretty damn compelling. i won't act like i'm familiar with them to the fullest extent. NE is the sponge, but he can't soak up everything.

for starters, people would be very likely to live on shorelines, and ancient shorelines would be under tens / hundreds of feet of water today.

who knows what sort of artifacts are buried under all of that.
                      Originally posted by badblood View Post
                      The Sumerians were a product of ancient alien teachings.
                      My theory is of a long forgotten civilization(s). These places were hidden under sand or ice, because of a pole shift. My theory is there are other hidden cities under the ice caps and a pole shift is going to happen on Dec 21st this year.
                      I'm not sure about aliens. It seems to be the recurring theme now, instead of contemplating ancient civilizations were just far more intelligent that us.

some of the best recorded interactions between modern civilisation and what could be viewed as representations of our ancestors occurred in Papua New Guinea as Australians, Germans and British explored the valleys and plateau’s of the interior.

We found countless new tribes, some, agricultural, some hunter-gatherers.

In one encounter, some Australian’s warned their new friends that the next day more white men would fly into the area, so that they weren’t scared by the aircraft. The Papuan’s didn’t react with surprise. When asked why they responded; “Well of course you can fly, you can make fire come from your fingers.”

Comment

Working...
                      X