Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Nonito Donaire: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen nothing from Rigondeaux thus far that indicates that he'd be capable of doing anything to Donaire aside from losing handily and possibly getting KTFO'd in the process.

Comment

Being hurt is one thing. The thing is, you are only gonna catch Rigo with 1 shot. You are not gonna hit him with a second, so the 1st better put him away.

Comment

I'll withhold judgement, need to see more of Rigo. Hopefully he gets matched up with a power puncher similar in stature, I wanna see how he reacts.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 09-16-2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

i think its a toss up, but if i have to pick a winner i go with rigo by decision

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Being hurt is one thing. The thing is, you are only gonna catch Rigo with 1 shot. You are not gonna hit him with a second, so the 1st better put him away.
            Donaire is also a counter-puncher by nature, he doesn't like leading either. He might be forced to lead if they fight and since he isn't exactly a hard guy to hit, he could get caught with some shit.

Comment

after witnessing rigo get wobbled by two barely clean left hooks from a young/green prospect ..i think donaire has more than what it takes to ko rigo with his devastating signature left hook.

^^rigo's future against donaire...

Comment

I got Donaire in this. All around better fighter, better finisher. When he's got his guy hurt, he goes in for the kill. More boxers need to do this, but don't. Mares also does this very well, and is another great example.

Comment

See this Rigo bandwagon...remember I'm staying on it while you all jump ship. Marroquin and Donaire are quite different stylistically. If Donaire can effectively use his length he would give Rigo some problems however.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Bob Arum has said that he doesn't think Nonito can beat Rigo
                    Bob Arum also says Pac can beat May to.

Comment

i'll bump my 100+ votes thread

Comment

Working...
                      X