Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: Marquez' Age and Added muscle is good for us.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    LOL he didn't knock Manny out and he lost. But the fight was much closer than I expected and almost everybody else expected.
    read my last post here before today it will always be a style thing and I am loving that you all bite and assume this has some sort of barring on the Mayweather fight

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
      read my last post here before today it will always be a style thing and I am loving that you all bite and assume this has some sort of barring on the Mayweather fight
      Yes it does. It wasn't Marquez's combinations that gave Manny trouble, in fact his combinations gave Manny more openings, it was his timing and counter punching. We all know Mayweather has better timing and is a better counter puncher than Marquez. Roach even said Floyd was the toughest fight out there besides Marquez. I used to think it was a pick em fight but now I'm almost certain Mayweather would win.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        Yes it does. It wasn't Marquez's combinations that gave Manny trouble, in fact his combinations gave Manny more openings, it was his timing and counter punching. We all know Mayweather has better timing and is a better counter puncher than Marquez. Roach even said Floyd was the toughest fight out there besides Marquez. I used to think it was a pick em fight but now I'm almost certain Mayweather would win.
        you can assume it all you want, I dont think its going to be that easy for Floyd sure counter punching has been the way to do it but those who have done it took alot in return and were able to, can Floyd take that much to get it done? does his chin hold up?

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD View Post
          No, only stupid people would say that cause they know Marquez is shot and the fight would be meaningless at this point.
          Guess this means that Manny is now shot and there is no need for a mayweather fight

Comment

Working...
          X