Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mercito Gesta would destroy Brandon Rios right now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercito Gesta would destroy Brandon Rios right now!

Did anyone catch his fight yesterday? I saw it and damn he is looking very sharp. He would be too fast for rios and i think he is starting to get more power now that he has a new condition coach and sparring with amir khan. i think he will go on to achieve alot, he have a big frame aswel.

even soto beats him.

Comment

at thread title

Comment

isnt that the guy who has been fighting street vendors all his career?

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1E View Post

even soto beats him.
          even katsidis beats him, i think the best gesta can do is a paper champ after rios leaves the division

Comment

no way! Katsidis and Rios are very one dimensional, Gesta would pick them apart all day with his fast jab,

Pinoy boxing is taking over and you mexicans and peurto rican better watch out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goat#1 View Post
              no way! Katsidis and Rios are very one dimensional, Gesta would pick them apart all day with his fast jab,

Pinoy boxing is taking over and you mexicans and peurto rican better watch out!!!
              not really 2 champs and you guys are taking over? oh and donaire and pac are old

Comment

ye and they have both thrashed mexicans and ricans! lol. trust me Mercito is the truth if they put him in with any of the current champions i am confident he would win, he has a very good style and i expect them to stay well clear of him.Also age is just a number as bernard hopkins has proven Manny and Donaire will rule for a long time untill the next fighters like gesta come through

Comment

Originally posted by Goat#1 View Post
                  ye and they have both thrashed mexicans and ricans! lol. trust me Mercito is the truth if they put him in with any of the current champions i am confident he would win, he has a very good style and i expect them to stay well clear of him.Also age is just a number as bernard hopkins has proven Manny and Donaire will rule for a long time untill the next fighters like gesta come through
                  hopkins is a special fighter sorry to break this to you but African americans and Mexicans will FOREVER DOMINATE THE SPORT OF BOXING.....check the rankings the there the highest rated fighters in damn near any division

Comment

Sorry but Gesta is still fighting nobodies. Bam Bam by KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X