Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SERGEI KHARITONOV WAR WAGON gonna win it all THREAD!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SERGEI KHARITONOV WAR WAGON gonna win it all THREAD!!!

Haters stay away this bandwagon too hot for yo stankin asses!!!!!

He's gonna win it all folks! Don't sleep on him! Him & Overeem already split a win against each other with Sergei winning by KO more recently when Overeem decided to trade instead of take him down. He beat Werdum in a close fight, and went the distance with PRIME Big Nog who is the 2nd greatest heavyweight in MMA history. So knows some ground game too.

Burtally KO'd MMA legends Pedro Rizzo and Andre Arlosvki, and brutally TKO'd K-1 legend Semmy Schlit.

DARK HORSE BABY! He doesn't have the best chance but I'm jumpin' on the war wagon! Barnett is his biggest test but I believe my man will step his game up to KO that 3x's caught STEROID PUMPING FAGGOT!

JUMP ON THE WAGON BABY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE AND YOU LOOK LIKE A FRUITCAKE BEING A FAN SO LATE!!!!!! CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOO!

ALLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!

He's definitely a dark horse. I don't think he'll win though.

Overeem v. Kharitonov in the final

Comment

haha thats cool enough! WAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR SEEERRRRRRRGGGGGGEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

Yeah thats right, white boy gonna **** em all up! haha

Comment

kharitonov has some serious power ! and was a decent boxer, boxed internationally as an amateur , but he lacks some speed , and lost to monzon a yer or 2 ago ,if he lands on overeem hell ko him again i think , reem = the most overated mma fighter of today ! shogun beat him twice and liddell ko'd him , people talk about him like hes a different guy !

Comment

I like Sergei and would like to see him go far, but Barnett beats him imo.

Comment

The only way I could see him not winning is if he faces Barnett.

Still, I have faith in him.

Comment

Am still in shock how easy Jeff Monson beat him back in 2009. Sergei isn't the fighter he was once was, injuries & weight gain seemed to decline him.

Comment

Did you not see the size of Josh's thighs? Thats a hella force in those takedowns. Plus he's really motivated

Comment

Working...
                X