No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out Game For BScene Posters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Yeah, every time you win you get more points that you can use to increase your abilities. It's a real fun game and very realistic in terms of the boxing game play.

I think you should add it to your game room.
    Yo Shoulder!! Did you ever play the Greatest Heavyweights game with Muhammad Ali? I was flippin out today, I'm going to put that and Legends of the Ring on there to go with Tyson's Punch-Out.

I wish more people would vote in the adult Babes thread while they're there though. Trying to settle a debate with someone.

Comment

How do you beat Bald Bull the 2nd time? >_< Homie won't go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post

How do you beat Bald Bull the 2nd time? >_< Homie won't go down.
        You have to hit him with a star punch

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post

Does he still go down from the bull rush? I fudged the timing. I get clocked every other time he does it.

Comment

yeah he does

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
              I thought you timed his charge. That is how I remember taking him out.

Comment

No joke. I broke a gaming controller on that ****ing game.

Never been to Tyson. I'm sure he would rape me, as in real life. Possibly until I loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  either way works. he does the charge from a closer distance at times so it makes the timing more difficult for some. those are the only two ways to really ko him the second time though

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    If you're rusty at this, fighting him the 2nd time is real fun. I'm glad I uploaded it. Feels like you're in a real battle. I see a bunch of ppl balked at the sign in. It only takes a few seconds guys, there's none of that email activation going on. Play instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by the trinity View Post
                      no joke. I broke a gaming controller on that ****ing game.

Never been to tyson. I'm sure he would rape me, as in real life. Possibly until i loved it.
                      lol...........

Comment

Working...
                      X