Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weapon of the day.. The police sap! Old school baby!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon of the day.. The police sap! Old school baby!

A wack across the face will leave a grown man on the ground crying... If it didn't shatter his jaw first. Too bad weapons laws over here are so strict.. Could probably make one with some ease though.... Hmmmmmm

Remember seeing this little thing in the movie the untouchables. Bloody beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Remember seeing this little thing in the movie the untouchables. Bloody beautiful!
      I still got my fathers old blackjack from when he used to close our bar late at night and take the money with him before we bought a safe for the business. I know he smacked a few people with it, but I'd be scared of killing someone,Those things are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        I still got my fathers old blackjack from when he used to close our bar late at night and take the money with him before we bought a safe for the business. I know he smacked a few people with it, but I'd be scared of killing someone,Those things are evil.
        That's awesome Jab You father was an old school bartender/owner who wacked drunk costumers with blackjacks! You're right though, being hit with one of them can have serious effects.. Young people now a day can praise themself lucky that the police force is no longer carrying'em!!

Comment

You seen these badboys.. Sap Gloves. Loaded Gloves FTW

Comment

That's awesome Jab You father was an old school bartender/owner who wacked drunk costumers with blackjacks! You're right though, being hit with one of them can have serious effects.. Young people now a day can praise themself lucky that the police force is no longer carrying'em!!
            If the Saps was used during the Rodney king beating..

It would've been RIP!

Comment

On the fingers from the second knuckle to the third, they're filled with something called powdered lead. Friend of mine had a pair of those. Felt like you could knock down buildings when you punched with them. Every winter I say Im going to get a pair, but never do.

Comment

sap glove <<

Comment

http://nservices.com/billy.htm

Comment

Originally posted by The Point Taker View Post
                    sap glove <<

That's some Batman gear right there!!

Comment

Working...