Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Williams agrees to help Amir Khan with sparring...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Williams agrees to help Amir Khan with sparring...

Amir Khan putting Danny Williams' ability to mimic any fighting style from any era to good use by getting him to fight like Marcos Maidana. I hear they been sparring 15 rounds of 5 minutes in length. In return Danny gets a free reign at any Pakistani restaurant around the country. Amir gonna make a fan out of me if he keeps up this kinda commitment.

haha good one

Comment

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Counterpunch View Post
        Amir Khan putting Danny Williams' ability to mimic any fighting style from any era to good use by getting him to fight like Marcos Maidana. I hear they been sparring 15 rounds of 5 minutes in length. In return Danny gets a free reign at any Pakistani restaurant around the country. Amir gonna make a fan out of me if he keeps up this kinda commitment.
        LOL

Loving that Bionic Bantam in ya avatar, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Counterpunch View Post
          lolol

Comment

Working...
          X