No announcement yet.

Thomas Hauser Coming To BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Hauser Coming To BoxingScene?

I saw this on the BoxingScene twitter page.

There are some strong rumors going around that Thomas Hauser could be hooking with BoxingScene.com

Anything by Hauser I read. He is more knowledgeable boxing writer alive and it's not even close.

If you really love boxing, pick up his books, read his articles, great work and I hope this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Anything by Hauser I read. He is more knowledgeable boxing writer alive and it's not even close.

If you really love boxing, pick up his books, read his articles, great work and I hope this is true.
      ronnie nathanielz is praying it don happen.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        I saw this on the BoxingScene twitter page.

There are some strong rumors going around that Thomas Hauser could be hooking with BoxingScene.com
        Yes, and he can be reached at 555-608-7421...

Comment

good ****!

maybe he can write his first article on DLH's failed test and why Oscar doesn't want to release those records

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
            good ****!

maybe he can write his first article on DLH's failed test and why Oscar doesn't want to release those records
            You know he wants to.

Comment

God I hope not.

Comment

That would be great. Boxingscene would then be undisputed champ of boxingsites.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                  good ****!

Oscar failed a drug test?Never heard this before

Comment

Originally posted by PsYcHoDaD View Post
                    Oscar failed a drug test?Never heard this before
                    Yeah bro,Thomas made a article with no evidence saying oscar had
                    secrets hidden.But the las vegas commision has came out and said
                    they dont know what thomas is talking about,That all drug test are
                    released to the public.Thomas basically went after oscar,Because oscar questioned manny refusing drug testing.Thomas seems not to like
                    oscar for what ever reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X