Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do love (and hate) about Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do love (and hate) about Boxingscene?

I am pretty new to this forum. Been checking boxing news here for the last 3 or 4 years but only started posting on forums last summer. I don't post as much as I want to because of time. Anyways I want to know what you fans think about these forums. What do like? What do you hate about these forums?

My likes:
    1. Interacting and learning (a lot) from fellow boxing fans. I been watching boxing since I was a like 5 or 6 (I am 27 now), but I still learn more about the history of this great sport.
    2 Keeping up with the latest news.
    3. Having debates with knowledgeable fans who don't see things the way I do. I also love knowing what other fans are thinking about a certain boxer or fight.

My dislikes:
    1. Immature fanboys who only post about Pacquiao or Floyd.
    2. Haters with no knowledge of the sport, but who love to argue anyways. It's like admitting you don't know ****, but you post anyways?
    3. Censorship.
    4. The web pages can be more user friendly and it should be easier to search topics on these forums.

Everyone has their respective opinions and true fans agree to disagree, but if you can't backup your opinions with facts, you are nothing but a fanboy or a hater.

I like how it is usually the first to get the news. Everyone can discuss or argue.

I dont like how a majority of posters are just fighter lovers, who you can't reason with, because there fighter is god.

Comment

Originally posted by HazardousBoxer View Post
      I like how it is usually the first to get the news. Everyone can discuss or argue.

I dont like how a majority of posters are just fighter lovers, who you can't reason with, because there fighter is god.
      What this guy said..word for word..

Comment

I hate being told i'm posting in the wrong forum but this should be in comments and suggestions.

Comment

i hate people who accuse people of not knowing about boxing but dont know **** themselves........

Comment

Wrong section.

Comment

I like how the forum is always up to date with the latest rumors, news, etc. I like the activity of the forum and I like having a good discussion with people I agree and disagree with.

The only thing I hate about boxing scene is how immature and childish some members act on here. Everyone is here to discuss boxing and talk about the sport we enjoy to watch. You don't have to disrespect someone just because they don't agree with you. Keep the personal attacks and childish comments off the site. We are all adults and you should be able to have a good discussion with other members without the childish bs.

I also don't like how some members always cry about racism when it has nothing to do with race. Some members do cross the line by being jerks and making racist threads, but not everyone who doesn't agree with you is a racist.

I'm just happy we don't have any drama.

Comment

Originally posted by HazardousBoxer View Post

I hear you. We all have our personal favorites. I am a big Pac fan, but I am a boxing fan first and it makes me cringe about the ignorant comments made by fellow Pac fans as well as Floyd fans, but all fanboys in general. Your favorite fighter is only a man, not god.

Hagler is a my favorite of all-time, but he's not the greatest of all-time, just my personal fave.

Comment

Working...
                X