No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Grzegorz Proksa Returns on February 9th in Belfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Grzegorz Proksa Returns on February 9th in Belfast

Middleweight contender and former EBU champion Grzegorz Proksa (28-2, 21KOs) will return to action on February 9th against Lee Noble (15-24-3, 3KOs) in an six round contest. Proksa returns for the first time since taking a terrible beating at the hands of WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin in September. Proksa was battered and knocked down in the first, fourth and fifth rounds. The referee stopped the contest in the fifth. Proksa's return takes place at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The main event features a clash between Carl Frampton and Kiko Martinez.

[Click Here To Read More]

He went from 10 and 12 rounders to a 6 rounder?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      He went from 10 and 12 rounders to a 6 rounder?
      Getting 12 round opponents on short notice is kind of hard.

Comment

You're right i didnt realize the date.

Comment

Good to see Proksa back. Get him his confidence back and get him back to fighting contenders.

Comment

Proksa got fed to the wolves early. I really like him though. Style reminds me of a raw version of Sergio Martinez. Looking forward to seeing him back in action.

Comment

Looking forward to watching him fight again, he's still a very talented fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous
                Proksa got fed to the wolves early. I really like him though. Style reminds me of a raw version of Sergio Martinez. Looking forward to seeing him back in action.
                His style is goofy as hell lol. I enjoy watching him tho. He fights like on hyper mode or some crap.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

His style is goofy as hell lol. I enjoy watching him tho. He fights like on hyper mode or some crap.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  He is an example of the type of boxer who isn't necessarily the most skilled, but can hang with a lot of the upper echelon because of sheer athleticism.

Comment

He taught himself how to box.

Noble isn't a suitable opponent for Proksa though, should be fighting someone who'll last a few rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X