No announcement yet.

Barrera vs Morales I vs Castillo vs Corrales I

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrera vs Morales I vs Castillo vs Corrales I

Pretty simple question here: Which was the better fight? I prefer Barrera vs Morales I. It had a great rivalry and those guys really had genuine animosity towards each other. The fireworks were insane and they showed more skills while fighting. Which one did you prefer and why?
    Barrera vs Morales I
    57.89%
    Castillo vs Corrales I
    42.11%

I hate to pick but I have to go with MAB v Morales. That fight was huge and their hatred was real. They didn't come to box, they came to maim.

Corrales v Castillo was awesome in it's own way but it was more of a war of attrition.

Comment

Barrera- morales 1 is the best fight ever

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        it's up there for our generation but Gatti v Ward I was killer too. I remember my woman passing thru the room and commenting "why are they trying to kill each other".

Comment

barrera morales 1 my fav fight of all time.

Comment

Corrales-Castillo was a premier example of inside fighting, my favorite thing to watch, so I enjoyed it much more. Not to mention the crazy ending.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Corrales-Castillo was a premier example of inside fighting, my favorite thing to watch, so I enjoyed it much more. Not to mention the crazy ending.
              yep. way more dramatic finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                it's up there for our generation but Gatti v Ward I was killer too. I remember my woman passing thru the room and commenting "why are they trying to kill each other".
                Yea but these 2 guys were just on a whole notha level. Supremely skilled guys going to war

Only thing wrong with that fight is that Morales actually won, that was a robbery

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  This ^^^

Comment

Corrales' come from behind stoppage, I get a weird sensation every time I see that. Just amazing!

Comment

Working...
                    X