Keith Thurman was injured, expected return date October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman was injured, expected return date October

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...sed-for-return

Just read that. He was goign to be on the Mayweather/Maidana card, but ewas apparently injured. Now they're working back for an October return date

Well at least we now know who's being touted as the next Floyd opponent.

Comment

He probably faked an injury in hopes of a real opponent in October, lol.

Golden boy was gonna feed him another no-hoper on the Floyd/Maidana undercard.
      Last edited by UTEP; 08-06-2014, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Well at least we now know who's being touted as the next Floyd opponent.
        I don't think so. I mean, he can't even get a fight with prior Floyd opponents. Garcia's dad think they're Mayweather nd Pacquioa combined. Alexander seemed cool, but he seems to be targeting Khan... but I think Khan is looking for the IBF winner

Comment

Danm man i would of bought that floydd ppv ....thurman the next big thing

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            I don't think so. I mean, he can't even get a fight with prior Floyd opponents. Garcia's dad think they're Mayweather nd Pacquioa combined. Alexander seemed cool, but he seems to be targeting Khan... but I think Khan is looking for the IBF winner
            Maybe not, but down the line. I only think Khan will face the IBF champion if it's Brook.

Him and Porter are good friends and often train together. Could happen, but I think he's looking at Guerrero or Alexander if Porter wins. If Brook wins, he's going after him but time.

Comment

No Thurman on the Chino-Floyd card??? Who the hell is going to be on the card then??? Omg, this ppv will be a disaster. Who can realistically fight on it??? My boy said Mickey Bey will be the co main event and I just busted out laughing. Will we have a card full of TMT bums???

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                No Thurman on the Chino-Floyd card??? Who the hell is going to be on the card then??? Omg, this ppv will be a disaster. Who can realistically fight on it??? My boy said Mickey Bey will be the co main event and I just busted out laughing. Will we have a card full of TMT bums???

Miguel Vazquez vs Mickey Bey. I wish i was kidding.

Comment

That explains why we haven't heard a thing.

It looks like he'll be fighting Roberto Garcia on his return, decent fight but I was hoping for Alexander.

Comment

Thurman needs to step up. He has fought way too many Roberto Garcia level opponents. I don't like that they seem to be comfortable with that opponent.

Comment

Working...
                    X