Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gorilla productions: Rigo vs Donaire video - awesome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old sparring footage....................1st sparring partner gets outclassed & the 2nd sparring partner @ 10:50 got a even worse boxing lesson. 2nd sparring partner looked like a natural 140 pounder.............

Comment

theres a compilation video of whenever harold lederman try to explain his scorecards, one boxer is getting KD and it happened again in donaire vs rigo.

weird *****

Comment

Originally posted by Once_Capitalist View Post
        theres a compilation video of whenever harold lederman try to explain his scorecards, one boxer is getting KD and it happened again in donaire vs rigo.

weird *****
        I noticed that

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
          sick!!!!!

Comment

MAsterful ...........

Comment

Guillermo made me a fan!

Comment

Very nice video, good stuff.

Comment

As disappointed as I was in how Donaire fought, he still fought well enough to beat anyone else in the division. The skill level in the ring was insane, and Rigo's was just that much higher.

I was completely on the edge of my seat for all 12 rounds. Great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                    This fight was exciting to watch because it was a high level game of chess, one wrong move from either guy and the fight could change on a dime. That's the difference between this fight and Mayweather/Guerrero, this fight never stopped being exciting. Mayweather/Guerrero was a great performance but all the air came out of the balloon after the 3-4th round.
                    EXACTLY how I feel. There was never a moment where I was lulled into boredom.

Comment

I'm so ****ing disappointed in Donaire.

He fought that whole fight wrong, he should have stopped backing off and kept applying constant pressure on Rigo. He's the bigger and stronger fighter with more power.. Instead he let Rigo constantly reset.

Comment

Working...
                      X