No announcement yet.

Many of you fanatics have been talking so much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many of you fanatics have been talking so much

**** about Floyd and Broner that you forgot that there is a very good fight this coming Saturday.

How do you guys think the fight will go.

Quick synopsis: Right now, Trout is going to have to bring something new to the table. He is going to have to bring his "A" game, and be able to change up his game.

Canelo is going to be Canelo.

Who wins?

is this on the Tyson Fury undercard?

Comment

Their is a Masterthread for this specific subject, and as I got according to the rules all related topics and post must go in that said thread.

Maybe thats why.

Comment

Ducketts I couldn't agree more, ya know these are the kinda fights I like, I'm gonna go ahead and say due to this being upset season, I gotta put my money on Austin Trout, Canelo has yet to beat anything like Trout and has faced way to many bloated WW's.

In my Harold Lederman voice
        115–112 for Austin Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          Ducketts I couldn't agree more, ya know these are the kinda fights I like, I'm gonna go ahead and say due to this being upset season, I gotta put my money on Austin Trout, Canelo has yet to beat anything like Trout and has faced way to many bloated WW's.

In my Harold Lederman voice
          115–112 for Austin Trout.
          Yeah...imma root for Trout, but something tells me that Canelo's offense may be too much for Trout. We will see what Trout brings to the table. It will be Canelo's power against Trout's defense imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            is this on the Tyson Fury undercard?
            What time Fury - Cunn weigh in is anyway?

Comment

Fury Cunningham Saturday 4pm EST

Comment

Trout is tall and lean with alot of core area to hit. Canelo is a little shorter but more compact. Canelo's bodywork is going to be the difference in this fight. Trout does well early but as those body shots keep landing, Trout is forced to become more stationary. Around the 6th, Trout gets trapped along the ropes and starts to eat savage combinations. In the 8th or 9th, trout either takes a knee or just gets dropped. Trout is confident and thinks Canelo is trash so he will try and trade when the going gets tough.

Canelo's body punching and Trout's ego will make Canelo the winner via ko/TKO rounds 8-10.
                Last edited by mathed; 04-19-2013, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Canelo is tall and lean with alot of core area to hit. Canelo is a little shorter but more compact. Canelo's bodywork is going to be the difference in this fight. Trout does well early but as those body shots keep landing, Trout is forced to become more stationary. Around the 6th, Trout gets trapped along the ropes and starts to eat savage combinations. In the 8th or 9th, trout either takes a knee or just gets dropped. Trout is confident and thinks Canelo is trash so he will try and trade when the going gets tough.

Canelo's body punching and Trout's ego will make Canelo the winner via ko/TKO rounds 8-10.
                  exactly how I see it, Trout saying that Canelo under estimating him when in reality he under estimating Canelo just by saying that.

Canelo 100% ready that weigh in proved it, looked sharper and on point more then any other fight.

Trout in trouble, he prepared for a lesser version of Canelo then the one he will be facing.

Canelo by 8 round TKO.

Comment

I just don't know what Trout brings to the table. Same with Rigondeaux. We found out about Rigo, now it's time to find out about Trout.

Comment

Working...
                    X