Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody watch Sons of Anarchy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped watching after episode 2 of Season 3. I have to get back into it.

For me, best current show is Breaking Bad or Boardwalk.

Comment

Agent Stahl is finally dead. She was a great villain nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Venoame View Post
        Now THAT was a nice season finale.
        it was but the constant ****ing commercials ruined the show for me a little bit. been watching every episode online. this was the first time i saw it live.

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        Agent Stahl is finally dead. She was a great villain nonetheless.
        id **** the living **** out of that bony bi*tch. anybody find it annoying how she kept on taking a quick deep breath before talking?

Comment

What's going to happen to Clay by the end of this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            What's going to happen to Clay by the end of this season?
            I can't predict this without knowing what Ron Perlman's upcoming schedule is. I figure he has another season before there's no way he can be on the show. I'm sure he can make it through this season before a full out war with Jax happens.

This season has been better than last season, but it's still not as good as it was in season 2. Hope they figure out how to change that. this week's was a good start.

Comment

A wish they would start war with the blacks, i cant be the only one

Comment

love the whole cartel angle. notice how more and more tv shows are using mexican drug cartel story lines? **** is jut gonna get more epic.

cant believe juice didnt just tell clay he was being squeezed. i think the sons wouldnt have cared if he was black. he totally misplayed that whole situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
                  love the whole cartel angle. notice how more and more tv shows are using mexican drug cartel story lines? **** is jut gonna get more epic.

cant believe juice didnt just tell clay he was being squeezed. i think the sons wouldnt have cared if he was black. he totally misplayed that whole situation.
                  No Blacks in the MC, that's a rule. The episode before last they touched on it when Juice tried to feel out Chibbs on the issue and even though Chibbs has a black wife and kid he got shut down.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I can't predict this without knowing what Ron Perlman's upcoming schedule is. I figure he has another season before there's no way he can be on the show. I'm sure he can make it through this season before a full out war with Jax happens.

This season has been better than last season, but it's still not as good as it was in season 2. Hope they figure out how to change that. this week's was a good start.
                  I wouldn't be suprised if they squeezed another season out of him but he has Unser, Piney, Bobby, Tara, and Jax once he finally finds out about those letters all against him. I'd be pretty disappointed/annoyed if they dragged that **** out for another season.
                  Last edited by Mikhnienko; 10-19-2011, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Can't see vids at work. What is it? Something about the Hell's Angels or wut?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      I wouldn't be suprised if they squeezed another season out of him but he has Unser, Piney, Bobby, Tara, and Jax once he finally finds out about those letters all against him. I'd be pretty disappointed/annoyed if they dragged that **** out for another season.
                      You have to figure Piney will die this season though, and soon. Unser has a good chance of being gone, and I'd be disappointed if Tara doesn't either die or say screw this and leave with the kids.

They'll probably end this season with Jax finding out what happened to his father and that Clay killed/was going to kill Tara, so next season will be the big battle between them.

At least that better be how they play this.

Comment

Working...
                      X