• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Madridista View Post
    Just tried Cum....lovely stuff...

what beers do you like?

Comment

• http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2011/07...ec3_lnk1|82359

Failing to Heed Own Advice, Officer Gets DUI After Crashing D.A.R.E. Trailer

Some people live by example, using their words and deeds to instruct and inspire others. Others rely on that old adage, "Do I say, not as I do."

That pretty sums up the actions of a police officer in Indiana, who faces drunk driving charges after his pickup truck sideswiped a parked car before crashing into a tree, reports NBC affiliate WAVE.

It was 10:30 p.m. Wednesday evening. As Scott and Tina Phillips were about to go to sleep at their home in Salem, a city about 100 miles south of Indianapolis, they heard a crash outside their window.

"It was so loud," Tina Robbins said. "I was out of the bed on the floor within a split second."

State police were summoned and discovered that 38-year-old John Newcomb, a police officer in the nearby city of Seymour, had wrapped his truck around a tree.

It didn't take long for investigators to suspect that alcohol was involved.

Tina Robbins said that Newcomb was sitting outside his wrecked vehicle when the couple noticed something else about the trailer Newcomb's truck was towing.

"It said D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) and Seymour Police Department, which made me think he was a police officer," Scott Robbins said.

Not only is Newcomb a police officer, WAVE reports, but he is responsible for leading lectures at seven area schools on the effect that narcotics and alcohol have on driving.

"He's not setting a good example for kids that see this," Scott Robbins said.

Newcomb is charged with operating while intoxicated and was booked into Washington County Jail.

No word yet on whether he will be keeping his job with the Seymour Police Department.

Comment

• A smashed police officer gets in a wreck and catches a DUI whilst towing a DARE vehicle? I'd love to look out the window and see that happen on my street.

Comment

Comment

• Grenadine Syrup + Coronas = a beauty

Candy Coronas ftw!

Comment

• Originally posted by -ALEJANDRO- View Post
              Grenadine Syrup + Coronas = a beauty

Candy Coronas ftw!
              Thats sissy shi t emz. Put a shot of bacardi limon in there

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                I'm currently a heart borken sissy bro.

Although your advice sounds interesting, how much lemon bacardi should I pour in the corona? Shot? Half a shot worth?

On the side note, I fell in love with Jager Bombs, never going to party again without taking atleast 4 of them. Gives me a feeling and energy I've never felt before<333

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  The thing is that's the only way Corona can have any taste at all. I used to that with crappy beer sometimes a while back.

I think drinking GOOD beer with actual flavor would be better. Bacardi Limon and Corona? Yuck..

Comment

• I stay drinking crappy beer and my hate for it just grows and grows.

I can't drink a Corona just straight up like that, I need a sprite or something right after.

The taste...its horrible.

Comment

• im drunk drinkin henneesy

Comment

Working...
                      X