No announcement yet.

Which word should be used more often?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which word should be used more often?

1. Sheeple: Describes the people who follow the popular opinion, regardless of facts, stupidity, rational thought etc.

2. ******: Describes people who are unable to think logically, unable to reason with common sense, unable in general to use the brain like it was designed to do. Also a good phrase to use when there is an apparent lack of IQ.

3. Douchebag: Describes people who's sole interest lies in targeting another poster in a lame attempt to "own".

4. Borehead: Describes those who always are flat out boring in their way of posting.

5. *****: Describes the people who hide behind ALT's for fear of losing face, those who dare not speak their mind, those who only enter discussions when they are backed up by someone else etc.
    Sheeple
    60.87%
    Retard
    30.43%
    Douchebag
    34.78%
    Borehead
    21.74%
    Pussy
    39.13%

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!

Comment

Sheeple.

The "Floyd is scared of Cotto and Marg clique" are ****tards.

Comment

I was going to vote for something else, but more people had voted for sheeple and I felt strangely compelled to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          I was going to vote for something else, but more people had voted for sheeple and I felt strangely compelled to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Continue to do as you're told.

Comment

Dorian is a man of my liking.

Comment

a Douchebag is a lame word

Comment

I had to go with all of the above. The were too many good options for only one selection. Excellent thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
                    a Douchebag is a lame word
                    Says who? Says you? I just heard Jason Statham use it in 'Crank' this afternoon. Douchebag is like the hand of god bitchslapping, douchebag.

Comment

Working...
                    X