• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez trained for 5 days for Martinez fight

where does this come from? Is it true?

Freddie roach said it - there's a thread on it

Comment

freddie roach said it. gross overstatement. what actually happened is chavez didnt train like he should have for a big fight

Comment

Without training, there's no way Chavez would have lasted 12 rounds and had enough strength to nearly k.o. Martinez. I call bull**** on Roach's claim.

Comment

Roach means with him and in good enough shape to give a great effort in training!
          Why can't Junior go 12 with Sergio? Sergio can't punch and runs away 75% of the time!

In the history of boxing Sergio and Junior will NOT be remembered, I promise!
          Ray

Comment

If Chavez didn't have his fathers name nobody would give a **** about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              Roach means with him and in good enough shape to give a great effort in training!
              Why can't Junior go 12 with Sergio? Sergio can't punch and runs away 75% of the time!

In the history of boxing Sergio and Junior will NOT be remembered, I promise!
              Ray
              Sergio can't punch? Do you know how many world class middleweights he left on the canvas? Paul Williams didn't even have time to shut his eyes in pain before being relieved of his senses

Comment

Working...
              X