Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good performance by chavez jr or bad performance by Rubio ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good performance by chavez jr or bad performance by Rubio ???

I felt like Rubio couldve done more or maybe Chavez rehydrated too much for Rubio but the last two rounds is how he should've kept fighting IMO

Idk...But it looked to me that rubio wasint putting to much effort in
    his punches.Just the last few rounds he picked it up.

Comment

His win over Lemioux hyped him up too much. Unlike other people, I expected the Rubio from the Pavlik fight to show up.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        His win over Lemioux hyped him up too much. Unlike other people, I expected the Rubio from the Pavlik fight to show up.
        He did better in the Pavlik fight then in this fight IMO

Comment

Good performance by Jr. Kid used his strength advantage to force Rubio to move backward, the opposite of what Rubio needed to be effective.

Rubio let his hands go and landed plenty (busted up JCC's face the worst it's ever been), but he wasn't as effective as he could be because JCC didn't allow him to put his weight on his lead foot and land his shots. Would've been a completely different fight.

Comment

It was both, Chavez did exactly what he was supposed to do. Rubio on the other hand only let his hands go in the last 2 rounds. I guess he expected Chavez to get tired and then KO him, but Chavez has a pretty good chin.

Comment

Good performance by Jr. I can be a Beast while boxing a 14 yr old, but if I box a great boxer who's bigger than I, I become inifective, get pushed around, and get outboxed. I become Rubio vs Jr last Saturday night.
              Last edited by Junior M Weight; 02-06-2012, 09:29 PM.

Comment

It sucks for Rubio that every time he gets a title shot the other guy is cruiser weight. At least he busted Jr´s face.

Comment

It was an ok performance by both, this was no domination by any means.

Comment

Working...
                  X