Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero vs Garcia ......angel vs Ruben...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero vs Garcia ......angel vs Ruben...

Who has the more loudmouth dad out of the two? Seems like both there dads love the exposure.... I think if which he will lose.....to Floyd this would make a hell of a sellable fight....

Ruben has cameras in his face and promoters trying to sell the biggest fight of the year. . We never heard a peep from him outside of this fight.

Angel truly loves being a **** disturber and he's good at it.

Comment

Well both dads dam sure ain't shy of the camera n publicity and both quiet sons ain't no bums I guess it would just be entertaining

Plus...how long y'all think before angel gets checked by a fighter cuz of his mouth lol

Comment

I think Angel talks more and faster and waves his hands much more. He seems to get himself on camera more. He does most of his bragging on his son. Guerrero's Dad is a motormouth too. He does most of his bragging on himself and what an invincible street fighter he is with a 33 and 0 win record in street fights. He and his son are supposed to be deeply religious. I have to wonder how a deeply religious man gets himself into 33 street fights. That seems hypocritical. Angel is just as hypocritical about his religion.

Comment

Lol at Robert dad saying " u did 30 days in protective custody...that's baby nuts " lmao

Comment

Angel is #1 on the P4P **** talking dads list right about now

Comment

Originally posted by RAGALAC View Post
              Lol at Robert dad saying " u did 30 days in protective custody...that's baby nuts " lmao
              Lmfao it's true though bro. Thank god I've never done any time but you come to my hood talking about you did 30 days in PC your getting clowned if you say that thinking your tough or something.

Comment

Working...
              X