Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
    arum !!! is not gonna happen
    Exactly.

This fight is 5 days away and his fans arent even talking about this fight. This **** will bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
      G. Leon: Really? You're expecting this [Pac-Clottey] to do as many homes as Pacquaio-Cotto?

Bob Arum: Absolutely. I think the fight will do no worse than 900,000 - one million [pay-per-view buys].

http://boxing talk.com/pag/article.php?aid=19461
      we shall wait and see how many PPVs sell for both Pac vs Clottey and Floyd Vs Mosely and see which one sells more..

Comment

I'll be amazed if it reaches 500K.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
          G. Leon: Really? You're expecting this [Pac-Clottey] to do as many homes as Pacquaio-Cotto?

Bob Arum: Absolutely. I think the fight will do no worse than 900,000 - one million [pay-per-view buys].

http://boxing talk.com/pag/article.php?aid=19461
          arum's right close to $1 million, but could dip lower than the figure he gave

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
            we shall wait and see how many PPVs sell for both Pac vs Clottey and Floyd Vs Mosely and see which one sells more..
            dude u r smoking something if you dont think may vs mosley doubles pac vs clottey... the fight is in five days and no one gives a ****

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
              dude u r smoking something if you dont think may vs mosley doubles pac vs clottey... the fight is in five days and no one gives a ****
              that what you floyd cocksmockers like to think.

Comment

i thought this guy was the p4P #1 fighter & was the most exciting fighter in the sport?..

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Jr. View Post
                  i thought this guy was the p4P #1 fighter & was the most exciting fighter in the sport?..
                  clottey ain't no mosley in the box office

Comment

I love Pacquiao, hardcore fan, but I don't see this doing above 600K and I feel I'm being a little biased. If it reaches 800K it will be a success in my eyes. I'm going to come out and say Pacquiao aint no Oscar, and what was Oscar getting when he was carrying fights? On the otherside If Mayweather/Mosley does less than 1.2 it'll be a failure in my eyes. I love Pacquaio but even I'm more excited for May/Mos. Hats off to Mayweather for getting the better fight.

Comment

I would say 700K tops and if it reaches more I’ll considered it a success.

Comment

Working...
                      X