Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Tony the tiger is caught for a drug test yet...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Totally agree, its blatant as day that AJ is juicing but he is promoted highly and thus will be protected and shielded they will do everything they can to make sure he isn't another big stiff idiot like David Price which we all know he really is.
    Really, you don't think much of Joshua?

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      Really, you don't think much of Joshua?
      If you were from Britain and you see the hype David Price got when he was emerging from his amateur to pro debut you'd see exactly what I see, the same old song and dance its really tiresome.

Comment

To the punani who got upset on the first page calm your tets mate.

I didnt single out Joshua in this thread so stop crying

Anyway that is my opinion and being surrounded by people who use steroids and have great knowledge on them I think I will take their word over someone who wants to suck on AJs papalupo

Comment

Originally posted by BS BadBoy View Post
          To the punani who got upset on the first page calm your tets mate.

I didnt single out Joshua in this thread so stop crying
          You clearly did though, in the very first line too and you've done it before.

Anyway that is my opinion and being surrounded by people who use steroids and have great knowledge on them I think I will take their word over someone who wants to suck on AJs papalupo
          Thing about this is everyone who is on steroids loves to claim anyone with a good physique is also on them because it makes them feel better about taking them (for numerous reasons) and/or dealing in them.

I will say this though, like every other top boxer Joshua should be tested if this isn't already the case. I doubt he has a super-chemist on his team to avoid detection if he is using.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 08-01-2015, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X