No announcement yet.

At this point, Pac should just accept is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this point, Pac should just accept is

That's just if the People's Champ cares more about the people than money, as his fans like to crucify Floyd for

I mean, really... It ain't like he's got nothing to fall back on if he loses... He's an elected congressman

Also, his fan base is so loyal, I doubt losing will completely deteriorate his ability to make money from facing other opponents...

Sure he has the potential to make more money, but really, their isn't that much difference between 40% and 50%.... I mean there is, but there isn't...

And lets not even talk about what happens if he wins

He can fight Victor Ortiz, or Andre Berto, or Amir Khan, or Canelo Alvarez (All winnable, 2 out of 4 r un-loseable and make the difference in a single night.

Seriously... At this point, he should just take what's being offered, fight, and call it a night

Floyd's stubborn and doesn't care if the fight does or doesn't happen (apparently)... Pac supposedly does... Make it happen anyway u can

I know *******s are gonna cry about this, but what's to cry about?? Don't u guys want to see the fight... None of you get any of the money Manny makes anyway, so why does it matter to u??

He's been called stupid but accepting the insulting, unfair, greedy offer from Mayweather would be even more stupid. I don't think he's that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      He's been called stupid but accepting the insulting, unfair, greedy offer from Mayweather would be even more stupid. I don't think he's that stupid.
      in what way is it unfair. he is p4p ahead of pac and his ppv revenue beats pacs. he deserves more, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
        in what way is it unfair. he is p4p ahead of pac and his ppv revenue beats pacs. he deserves more, plain and simple.
        Because Pac brings in fans that floyd doesnt (asians for example)

That's like you bring food the the table, but you're not allowed to eat. Floyd can't control the biggest fight of our era, he's only a part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
          lololol. If there is ever a superfight in history that should be split 50/50 it's the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight.

Comment

I bet he's never earned anything near a Floyd pay day in his career after Arum, Koncz and all the other leeches take their cut...

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
              I bet he's never earned anything near a Floyd pay day in his career after Arum, Koncz and all the other leeches take their cut...
              That doesn't matter, floyd is still robbing him. How Pacquiao distributes his money is up to him. But the revenue he generates is what does matter, and he makes this fight as much as floyd.

To make a quarter of the money floyd is making makes no sense.

This fight is no doubt gonna break 2 million in the U.S alone, and it's probably going to be a higher than normal price.

75 x 2(minumum) is 150 million dollars. 100% of that is supposed to go to Floyd? Thats crazy. Floyd isnt jesus.
              Last edited by Paclan; 03-03-2012, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                That doesn't matter, floyd is still robbing him. How Pacquiao distributes his money is up to him. But the revenue he generates is what does matter, and he makes this fight as much as floyd.

To make a quarter of the money floyd is making makes no sense.

This fight is no doubt gonna break 2 million in the U.S alone, and it's probably going to be a higher than normal price.

75 x 2(minumum) is 150 million dollars. 100% of that is supposed to go to Floyd? Thats crazy. Floyd isnt jesus.
                your maths is horrible. . . you do realise that from that 150m you stated - before floyd would get a cut of it, he would have to pay manny/gbp/broadcasters/ and all the other promotional costs? Pac has no overheads to think of when he fights, so him to be offered 7 x his highest payday is a crazy offer from floyd.

the only way this fight happens is when manny leaves arum, only then will he recieve huge paydays.

Its quite obvious floyd does not want to feed that POS arum

Comment

Originally posted by breezy53 View Post
                  your maths is horrible. . . you do realise that from that 150m you stated - before floyd would get a cut of it, he would have to pay manny/gbp/broadcasters/ and all the other promotional costs? Pac has no overheads to think of when he fights, so him to be offered 7 x his highest payday is a crazy offer from floyd.

the only way this fight happens is when manny leaves arum, only then will he recieve huge paydays.

Its quite obvious floyd does not want to feed that POS arum
                  150 mil MINIMUM and even if he pays 50%(knowing floyd, it's probably going to be a lot less than half) of it to everyone, he still makes twice as much as pac.

I wish you would realize how gay you look supporting floyd's garbage deal. You might as well have your hand on his ****.

Comment

I'm not commenting on ethics... Obviously this fight should be 50/50... I'm just saying, but apparently that's what it takes to get made, and that's not the worse news Pac's ever heard

Comment

Working...
                    X