No announcement yet.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Got a question for those of you who have played. Who are the people running away from me and sometimes guards with a red indicator above their heads in Brotherhood? The indicator is outlined in red, has a circle at the top and a rectangle underneath it? I see them sometimes running from guards and even getting shot at. They remind me of Borgia Messengers but they obviously are not. Anyone know? Are these guys thieves? Are they worth chasing and catching and killing or should I try and save them?

from what i remember theyre just thieves and messengers and stuff. havent played in awhile but from what i remember its basically the same idea as from assassins creed 2. u could catch them and get some change but dont kill them or else the guards will chase you.
    is this what they look like?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig-46mvv5J0

if you can find a pic maybe i could be a little more helpful

Comment

They're messengers, you get different items for the different shop quests (Sometimes just crap as well though) and some money from tackling them.

Comment

yeah I found out what they were, they are actually pick-pocketer's and I guess they were to have robbed you or someone else. the messengers are dressed in all red (cape and hat) the others that are in peasant clothing are the ones I was talking about (should have been more specific) you get 500 f's from them as well as random items.

Comment

Had a crack at this yesterday
          The online is stupidly addictive.

Comment

Working...
          X