Collapse
No announcement yet.

The offical Crawford vs. Postol July 23 at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postol is one of the few guys in the division who is actually taller than Crawford, so that should make things interesting.

But I got TC by UD, he will start slow but then pick it up around rounds 6 or 7 and go onto win a close fight.

Comment

Man, this fight will be dope. I wonder how Terrence will deal with Postol's reach. Terrence may have to be a little more aggressive than usual. I think he can beat Postol easy if he uses his inside game. Problem would be getting in. Either way, I'm happy this fight is being made.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        don't celebrate just yet. this sport also allows guys like postol to hold nonstop. hopefully crawford can use his a-side influence to prevent that from happening for fairness sake but also for our eyeballs sake
        Gawdamnit.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          Man, this fight will be dope. I wonder how Terrence will deal with Postol's reach. Terrence may have to be a little more aggressive than usual. I think he can beat Postol easy if he uses his inside game. Problem would be getting in. Either way, I'm happy this fight is being made.
          I have Crawford by 12th rnd stoppage. Actually I don't see Crawford having any problems getting inside if he's to applied the "avoid jab", which he' has the style & ability to applied it easily. I predict a very good fight but Crawford closes the show in the 12th.

Comment

If this fight happens, it would be very good for boxing. The two fighters are the best of their division.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              ... Postol also holds as long as it takes.

Comment

Postol going to beat Crawford's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  His first WBC title too

Always found the 'lineal' title at 135 a little sketchy, he was only awarded it because Vasquez was robbed by Bey. Was this lineal title recognised universally?

We'll have a consensus champion and no.1 at 140 with this fight, which is really what matters. Definitely looking forward to it
                  Yes, RING, TBRB, ESPN, and Boxing Scene all had Crawford and Beltran 1-2 at 135 lbs.

All 4 have Crawford and Postol 1-2 at 140 lbs. as well.

Comment

Daaaaammmmnnnn. Crawford moving to the big boy house fighting at the MGM! I hope they make this fight. Bob said Loma-Walters was a done deal. But Bob says a lot of things. If this one is made I might go

Comment

140 Pound supremacy, unification, lineal, undefeated. This fight has everything you want in a matchup.

Comment

Working...
                      X