Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr Leaving Roach????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach has done well with Jnr, he only has so much to work with after all. If he does go with Garcia then they are a good match too but id be gutted because i really fancy a Jnr vs Pavlik fight

Comment

who cares, chavez, jr. was the most overrated fighter and martinez exposed the truth

Comment

i actually think nacho would be a great fit for chavez style why all the hate?

Comment

ya maybe roach really has lost it. its not that fare of a stretch to believe. everyone says his fighters dont listen but is that the fighters fault or roach?

Comment

http://ringsidereport.com/?p=25820

Comment

Chavez Jr didn't even show up to train. How are you guys saying Roach isn't a good fit and has "lost it" when he turned a side-show attraction to a top-10 middleweight?

I maintain that Chavez is a joke, but the progress he made under Roach was pretty damn impressive.

Comment

chavez jr is a future ATG too bad that bum of a trainer Roach screwed up his undefeated record. Imagine he could have retired and be 45 and 0 a record that makes Mayweather record look silly but since he dared to be great he kept going.

Praises and standing ovations should praise this kid for the rest of his life if your a boxing fan.

Comment

He hinted it on twitter.
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=577990

But yeah, Garcia knows Pavlik wants that Chavez fight. Would be messed up if Garcia takes the assignment.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
                    Whenever Chavez fight's again he'll do another dumb thing and blame Roach for his loss instead of his weed smoking, too lazy to train self.
                    i thought chavez jr didn't blame roach? i remember in the interview after the martinez fight he said he recognized that it was his fault for not taking training camp more seriously.

Comment

he didnt blame roach it seems like some people just defend roach no matter what must be pac man fans its same ****

Comment

Working...
                      X