No announcement yet.

Curious detail from adamek vs arreola

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious detail from adamek vs arreola

I was watching the fight again recently and noticed that they looked to be about the same height. There's supposed to be a 3 inch difference which isn't much, but still, should be somewhat noticeable. I figured the fight itself might be deceiving since they were moving around and whatnot. So I looked up some pics from the weigh in (I'd post them here if i knew how) and true enough, adamek seems to be just as tall or maybe even a little bit taller than arreola.

Apparently boxrec got it wrong, Adamek 6' 1 1/2" Arreola 6'4".

If I had to choose I'd say arreola's height is the one that's wrong cause he looked far too short against Vitali. I recall Lewis looking about the same height as Vitali and I beieve hes listed at the same height as arreola.

What do you guys think? I think Arreola may have been 6'4" at one point but his weight pulls him down and compresses him, you know, cause he's a fatass...

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
    I was watching the fight again recently and noticed that they looked to be about the same height. There's supposed to be a 3 inch difference which isn't much, but still, should be somewhat noticeable. I figured the fight itself might be deceiving since they were moving around and whatnot. So I looked up some pics from the weigh in (I'd post them here if i knew how) and true enough, adamek seems to be just as tall or maybe even a little bit taller than arreola.

Apparently boxrec got it wrong, Adamek 6' 1 1/2" Arreola 6'4".

If I had to choose I'd say arreola's height is the one that's wrong cause he looked far too short against Vitali. I recall Lewis looking about the same height as Vitali and I beieve hes listed at the same height as arreola.

What do you guys think? I think Arreola may have been 6'4" at one point but his weight pulls him down and compresses him, you know, cause he's a fatass...

Scientifically impossible not to mention ****ing stupid. At the weigh-in Adamek is wearing shoes and Cris is not, but who gives a **** right because it couldn't hurt to do a little research before hand???

Trolls like this ruin this website.

Comment

You can call me a troll all you want, but please do not think of me as a dumbass, I've taken a full year of human anatomy and physiology. Jeez some people can't take a joke, in fact, it's the sheer absurdity of the thought of someone's weight affecting their height that was supposed to be funny, not arreola being fat (although fat + crying= very funny). If that were true we'd have 500lbs midgets instead of the huge guys you see in the news. Not to mention I wanted to discuss a legitimately interesting observation, but thanks a lot for the insight, ass.

Comment

Working...
      X