Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you watch fights where your fave fighter gets ktfo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i couldnt watch Hatton when he was getting KO by Mayweather.....J/K loved it..

Comment

Sometimes you can see things to admire more in a defeat than a victory.
      From the Foreman fight it reinforced what a brave warrior Frazier was, he got carried out on his shield. The Duran that walked out into the second round of the Hearns fight cleared the myth of being a No Mas coward. Louis v Marciano etc etc. There are many more examples they are just 3 of the top of my head. A champion walks out into the next round when he knows he can't win and is going to take a hammering but he goes out there because thats what he does. I still though have yet to see Berbick v Ali, the Holmes fight was enough for me. Tyson earned a lot of respect from me for the way he handled his defeats (barring the ear incident) likewise Liston diminished by quiting on his stall.

Comment

it depends how ****ed up they were like cotto vs cheato,i've seen that one like 4 times, holyfield vs bowe trilogy is focking amazing i've seen that like a 100 times, but the one i cant digest is W.Gomez vs S.Sanchez even do i know why Gomez was so foked up 4 that fight.

Comment

I haven't watched Froch-Taylor yet.

Comment

I sometimes watch Barrera v Jones 1, still havnt found the courage to watch Barrera v Khan, more because it was a blatantly corrupt situation, being there was bad enough!

Comment

I'ma watch all Punisher fights,so if he gets blasted,I guess I gotta witness it!!

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
                I'ma watch all Punisher fights,so if he gets blasted,I guess I gotta witness it!!
                the bet is with RRican...fix that man

Comment

I rather not watch it...

Comment

Working...
                  X