Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruslan Chagaev Vanishes, Stripped of The WBA World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ruslan Chagaev Vanishes, Stripped of The WBA World Title

The WBA World Championships Committee issued a resolution regarding Ruslan Chagaev, who until now held the organization's 'regular' heavyweight title. Chagaev has not to fulfilled his mandatory commitments within the division.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good, now the next move is to dump Oquendo

Comment

What about Lucas Browne, didn't he already knock Chagaev off that purch?

I wouldn't be surprised if the WBA forgot that and gave it back to Chagaev tho.

Comment

LOLWUT. Vanishes????

Comment

They should have Browne v Oquendo for the vacant strap. Brownes the only boxer in history whose story I bought re: failing a drug test. He's innocent and deserves another crack at least.

Comment

Hopefully the ortiz-ustinov winner gets an immediate crack at the fury-wlad winner

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              LOLWUT. Vanishes????
              I havent see an interview with him since he lost. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Starof David View Post
                What about Lucas Browne, didn't he already knock Chagaev off that purch?

I wouldn't be surprised if the WBA forgot that and gave it back to Chagaev tho.
                Drug cheater

Comment

I understand. He was hungry. Can't even remember the last time this guy showed up in good shape.

Comment

The WBA is so stupid! The winner of Fury/Klitschko should have got the bye in the tourney. The way they have it set up Oquendo is in the final without even having to fight. I doubt winner of Fury & Klitschko will fight either Ortiz or Ustinov so this whole tourney is a joke just like having regular & interim champions. They might as well have browne fight oquendo since his suspension will be up in september. As it looks to me at the moment Ortiz/ustinov winner will be fighting oquendo for the vancant WBA title. Oquendo got a first round bye & now chagaev is stripped... I cant see wlad/fury winner fighting anyone left in tourney. The money is not there...

Comment

Working...
                    X