Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Crawford do at 147 vs the Big Boys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would school garcia thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
      Spence would certainly have a great chance at doing that.........
      but bud is the better technician/boxer/adjuster
      They're close enough in skill where Spence stylistic advantage would seize the day imo

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
        Beats all of them
        Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
        He beats them all. Spence is an unknown quantity but right now Crawford would take him into deep waters and drown him.

Garcia - easy target for Crawford, UD 12

Thurman - too sloppy at times and lax, another decision

Porter - smothers his own work but gives Crawford the most entertaining fight due to his style imo, Crawford by a 8-4 type decision
        I feel like people are going too far now. Yes Crawford looked sensational against Postol, but Thurman and especially Spence are different animals.

Thurman is extremely fast/athletic himself and Spence is an absolute Monster at close range when he mauls you.

Garcia would get undressed in the ring by Crawford though.
        Last edited by Ricky Bahl; 07-24-2016, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          They're close enough in skill where Spence stylistic advantage would seize the day imo
          SO far bud has shown to be better at adjusting and taking away a fighters main advantages ala money may............so i don't think spence has a stylistic advantage over him no one does.....because he's so verstale.......but him and spence are my to favorite fighters right now......as for how close in skill they are only time will tell......

Comment

SO far bud has shown to be better at adjusting and taking away a fighters main advantages ala money may............so i don't think spence has a stylistic advantage over him no one does.....because he's so verstale.......but him and spence are my to favorite fighters right now......as for how close in skill they are only time will tell......
            Marcus Maidana did pretty well against Floyd

Spence jab and natural tendency to pressure gives him edge over Crawford imo

Comment

Spence would destroy Crawford man, Spence would have broken down and stopped Postol in about 6 rounds.

Crawford can't keep the bigger Spence off of him and his skinny body won't hold up to Spence's body assault.

Comment

Originally posted by Troy Williams View Post
                Spence would destroy Crawford man, Spence would have broken down and stopped Postol in about 6 rounds.

Crawford can't keep the bigger Spence off of him and his skinny body won't hold up to Spence's body assault.
                You do understand, crawford will/should be bigger stronger and thicker at 147 right?

Comment

Not sure how he'd do but I just realised I really would love to see Crawford VS Garcia

He beats the likes of Paulie (obviously), maybe even Porter, Thurman, Spence and Brook would all be competitive. (at this moment in time)

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    Marcus Maidana did pretty well against Floyd

Spence jab and natural tendency to pressure gives him edge over Crawford imo
                    Maidana fouled and low blowed most of that first fight also may chose to stay in the pocket and fight/entertain.........the second fight may boxed/lateral movement like crawford tonight......and we know the result of that fight........if he had done that in the first fight marcos would of been neutralized......

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                      Not sure how he'd do but I just realised I really would love to see Crawford VS Garcia

He beats the likes of Paulie (obviously), maybe even Porter, Thurman, Spence and Brook would all be competitive. (at this moment in time)
                      Easy work for crawford

Comment

Working...
                      X