Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you get disqualified for KOing Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you get disqualified for KOing Canelo?

Will you get disqualified for KOing Canelo? Wouldn't surprise me.

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
    can you imagine if he did get knocked down, the refs count would last until the next morning lol

Comment

This would not surprise me one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
        can you imagine if he did get knocked down, the refs count would last until the next morning lol
        ref is gonna be counting in english and spanish..

one, uno, two, dos, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          ref is gonna be counting in english and spanish..

one, uno, two, dos, etc..
          hahaha i genuinely wouldnt be shocked

Comment

It doesn't surprise me that you are trashing yet another good white fighter since you are clearly a pro black anti white racist boxing fan. You trashed Kovalev earlier today and you're just getting started. Canelo usually fights in Vegas which is the fight capitol of the world and neutral territory. Your beloved Ward is a boxer who has almost all of his fights in the Oakland Arena where he can break all boxing rules with immunity and fight as dirty as he wants to without even a warning from the ref. Canelo has never even been knocked down in near 50 pro fights so it's unlikely he will get KOed but keep on wishing and dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              It doesn't surprise me that you are trashing yet another good white fighter since you are clearly a pro black anti white racist boxing fan. You trashed Kovalev earlier today and you're just getting started. Canelo usually fights in Vegas which is the fight capitol of the world and neutral territory. Your beloved Ward is a boxer who has almost all of his fights in the Oakland Arena where he can break all boxing rules with immunity and fight as dirty as he wants to without even a warning from the ref. Canelo has never even been knocked down in near 50 pro fights so it's unlikely he will get KOed but keep on wishing and dreaming.
              dang, dude just got owned lolol

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
                The fact that nobody has ever knocked him down in 49 pro fights shows what a good rugged fighter he is. Lol.

Comment

Canelo isn't white....he's a ginger

Comment

The fact that nobody has ever knocked him down in 49 pro fights shows what a good rugged fighter he is. Lol.
                    That's a good point but he does outweigh his opponents by a lot

Comment

Working...
                    X