Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Danny Garcia is a Frontrunner For Manny Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
    Pac could be countered by Garcia, he's shown to have great timing. I can see him catching Manny when he comes in.
    Did you write Raiders of the lost ark? Star Wars? Something in that vein?

You have a wonderful imagination. Mojo and hugs coming your way.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
      Pac could be countered by Garcia, he's shown to have great timing. I can see him catching Manny when he comes in.
      yeah i agree with this think in terms of styles, pacquiao is a really good style for swift as he is a come forward fighter, doesnt possess great power at all now and you dont have to be a huge puncher to knock him spark out (is JMM a power puncher?) so could see swift winning a lot of exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        i dont get the floyd fans and the pac haters.. for years and months on out, they've been calling pac to fight someone outside of the top rank stable but then when arum mention potential opponents outside of top rank, the same posters is coming back saying arum is full of shit and that it will never happen. well, if you guys feel this way, then why even bother to call pac out to fight someone outside of top rank when you guys know it will never happen (in your own words)???
        Fans are calling for Pac to fight someone outside TR.

Bob Arum is pretending that he might actually do it.

There's the problem.

If Arum was speaking with any grain of truth or integrity, there wouldn't be nearly as many people complaining. But Joe Public knows Arum is full of *****. So fans, in turn, call out Arum for being full of *****. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          Not a bad fight.
          I think its a good fight too...

Swift might be too slow for Pac, even if Pac was 45 - but Swift is durable and accurate with good power.

I'd say 60/40 in Pac's favor

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
            yeah i agree with this think in terms of styles, pacquiao is a really good style for swift as he is a come forward fighter, doesnt possess great power at all now and you dont have to be a huge puncher to knock him spark out (is JMM a power puncher?) so could see swift winning a lot of exchanges.
            LMAO...WHAT?

JMM used to bust speed bags with the overhand right all the time, lol. Pac will chew Garcia up and spit him out.....he's a southpaw, they get tagged by rights (see JMM), Garcia only has a left and he swings WIDE. Pac will tag him all night long with the lead right when he tries to load up on that left. Roach will spefically work on negating Danny Boy's only weapon. As for the power aspect, Danny Boy marks up EASY, very easy and PAc will pepper his face with punches. I see the kid getting stopped on cuts.....his face is going to look like a disaster after a few rounds.

Good luck to him if this fight happens.....he gone need it.

Comment

Pac should beat Garcia easily even at this stage of his career. Would be exciting at least and not another recycled Top Rank rematch or mismatch against Jessie Vargas

Comment

At first glance I say Pac walks right through Danny Garcia and beats him easily. But Swift has a way of coming out with victories he shouldn't have.
                I think he will be a big underdog but I think he makes a good account of himself even taking a loss. Hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  At first glance I say Pac walks right through Danny Garcia and beats him easily. But Swift has a way of coming out with victories he shouldn't have.
                  I think he will be a big underdog but I think he makes a good account of himself even taking a loss. Hope it happens.
                  i don't know **** but suddenly i really want a Corona!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    danny is not gonna turn down a fight with pac if everything works out. your crazy if you think he's gonna decline it "just to wait for floyd".
                    Floyd, in his eternal hate for arum, swoops in and offers Danny a fight to screw arum one last time. That's what I would envision if the fight starts to gain some traction.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                      Fans are calling for Pac to fight someone outside TR.

Bob Arum is pretending that he might actually do it.

There's the problem.

If Arum was speaking with any grain of truth or integrity, there wouldn't be nearly as many people complaining. But Joe Public knows Arum is full of *****. So fans, in turn, call out Arum for being full of *****. Simple.
                      The truth right here

Comment

Working...
                      X