Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official EURO 2016 thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.A does stand for football Association right or am i missing something? How so you even get that job. It can't just be because he's good at PR given he just came out with that statement

Wouldn't mind one of LVG.. Benetiz.. Big Sam.. absolutely hate the first two but they would make us ugly and hard to beat.. instead of ugly and easy to beat.

Klinsman was near the top of PP list the other day.. he did all right with the Yanks and Germans

Comment

• I love this song credit to the brits their presentations is almost always top class

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Thought I misheard him being the head of the FA when he came out with that.

I'm no football expert

It goes from bad to worse with the FA it really does
        Not even joking there is probably about 28 million men who consider themselves football experts in England alone.

Comment

• Goal of the tournament right there. Wales are going to take a beating here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            F.A does stand for football Association right or am i missing something? How so you even get that job. It can't just be because he's good at PR given he just came out with that statement

Wouldn't mind one of LVG.. Benetiz.. Big Sam.. absolutely hate the first two but they would make us ugly and hard to beat.. instead of ugly and easy to beat.

Klinsman was near the top of PP list the other day.. he did all right with the Yanks and Germans
            Honestly wouldn't mind Big Sam. He would make us hard to break down, which is probably the best you could hope for with this lot.

Comment

• Wales giving em hell since the Belgium goal.

Comment

• Belgium looking like bottle jobs again.

When Wales started attacking, they folded. They needed that half time whistle.

Comment

• Young Jordan Lukaku is a horrendous player.

Comment

• Belgium are England with better player and an equally terrible manager.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X