Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. now make cyborg vs Clarissa shields

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post

Perfect undercard. Make it happen lil dana. Floyd is causing a mutiny in the MMA: "Overthrow Dana, fair pay for our work!"

#WorkplaceRights #FairPayAct #FreeMcgregor #FreeCrisCyborg

Comment

how much was floyd's offer to Pac the first time?

genius floyd's logic

and what was the reaction of his equally genius fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
          how much was floyd's offer to Pac the first time?

genius floyd's logic
          The same, his highest career payday. Hopefully C Mac take the drug test so the process is not drawn out.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            Wow. now make cyborg vs Clarissa shields
            What about Cyborg vs Cecilia Braekhus?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              This fight is seriously close to getting made... Too much money involved

If they do fight, I say they allow a 160 weight limit and use 4oz gloves to give Conor some sort of chance
              4oz gloves gives mcgregor a chance? lol....floyd would pick him apart even worse with smaller gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by LouIE G View Post
                $50 mill huh? I would think McGregor would jump all over that. But I think this whole fiasco is bull**** and Dana White will never let it happen.
                It's not on Dana White. He's just a face. It's on the Ferita Bros. who have been looking to sell the UFC and buy an NFL team anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  $50 million? How much do they think this debacle makes? Are people really that stupid that this fight makes like $150 million ? My god....
                  It would do huge business, ridiculous but true. It would be bigger than any fight in boxing Floyd could make. I even think it does bigger business than Floyd v Manny 2 now, after the public were disappointed with the first. The only downside is that McGregor lost his last fight and maybe took some of the shine off things. Otherwise it would be right up there with Floyd v Manny i think.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    It would do huge business, ridiculous but true. It would be bigger than any fight in boxing Floyd could make. I even think it does bigger business than Floyd v Manny 2 now, after the public were disappointed with the first. The only downside is that McGregor lost his last fight and maybe took some of the shine off things. Otherwise it would be right up there with Floyd v Manny i think.
                    It would not, there is arguably zero hype for this trash event. The media jumps on it, but even the casual response is barely noticeable, 90% is negative compared to May Pac where 90% were happy it would be made.

It is NEVER going to happen, ya'll falling for that stupid trolling to get some attention to both guys who need attention to not get depressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      It would not, there is arguably zero hype for this trash event. The media jumps on it, but even the casual response is barely noticeable, 90% is negative compared to May Pac where 90% were happy it would be made.

It is NEVER going to happen, ya'll falling for that stupid trolling to get some attention to both guys who need attention to not get depressed.
                      I don't think it ever happens anyway, but i'm really sure it would do big business. The general public are stupid and the casual fanbase of MMA is huge. People can be brainwashed into buying almost anything with enough hype and promotion. There are lot's MMA fans who know nothing about combat sports who really believe McGregor can beat Floyd.

Don't underestimate the stupidity of the general public.

Comment

Working...
                      X