Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Stands Firm in The Corner of Donald Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for my part think Trump is one one of the most famous and stupid idiots in the whole world. Even worse, to me he is a criminal. I cant stand any american who votes for that piece of ****. But hey im no american so i cant stand them anyway. I think Tyson has been brainwashed by him.

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
      TRUMP ALL THE WAY !!! Make America Great again and F the rest
      America was never great to begin with. It was subjugated and pillaged by FOREIGNERS who came across the Atlantic carrying disease and gunpowder. So, what great past are you referring to? The rape and massacre of Indians, the enslavement of black people, the hundreds of thousands killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki or the millions killed in Iraq & Afghanistan? And you have the gall to talk about deporting people, like you originated there. How about you start by deporting yourself back to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
        I for my part think Trump is one one of the most famous and stupid idiots in the whole world. Even worse, to me he is a criminal. I cant stand any american who votes for that piece of ****. But hey im no american so i cant stand them anyway. I think Tyson has been brainwashed by him.
        Look at your own leader. You will never be able to reverse your national suicide. It's forever. The Germans living in diaspora a few generations from now will look back at your weak backwards generation and spit on you.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
          America was never great to begin with. It was subjugated and pillaged by FOREIGNERS who came across the Atlantic carrying disease and gunpowder. So, what great past are you referring to? The rape and massacre of Indians, the enslavement of black people, the hundreds of thousands killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki or the millions killed in Iraq & Afghanistan? And you have the gall to talk about deporting people, like you originated there. How about you start by deporting yourself back to Europe.
          You have a good point. Likewise you can stop using a computer and electricity and crawl back into a cave, scrawling glyphs in your own feces.

Fair is fair. None of us want to cheat by benefiting from foreigners.

Chances are you don't have old Phoenician, Assyrian or Persian blood. You are probably descended from the illiterate southern peninsula dwellers who spread northward via sheer birthrate and inherited the sciences of the natives while in return giving absolutely nothing but mottled features and poverty. This was how islam spread while smaller native cultures, superior by any other measure, went extinct in its path.

Back into your cave.

Really if you want to throw around how you view others so often, you should be prepared to accept how the world views you. Dead weight. A burden. Honesty hurts, doesn't it?
          Last edited by ////; 03-14-2016, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Trump's discourse sounds a lot like a certain politician by the name of Adolf H.

He got really famous back in the 1930's... won some big elections and all that. Always saying he'd make his country great again, sweep out the dirt and so on.

Uncanny resemblance.

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
              TRUMP ALL THE WAY !!! Make America Great again and F the rest
              When have a president ever made a America great?...and don't drop that JF Kennady or George Washington S#it on me either.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                Mike always stands tall with his friend$$$$.
                OH no doubt mike is a very firm guy (*****, puppet)

Comment

Further proves Mike Tyson is indeed bat**** crazy

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                    Tyson would support a serial killer if he was a friend. Blind loyalty with not one iota of independent thought. Typical uncle tom.
                    Tyson is an Uncle Tom??? That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. If you think Mike Tyson is an Uncle Tom you are the biggest idiot on the planet......Anyone who knows history would see that as a false statement. Mike Tyson did everything that he shouldn't have done in life to be called the white mans *****!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                      Mike Tyson never fails to surprise me, I think Mike is the only black muslim in America that supports Donald Trump.
                      I don't know much or care about current presidential race of USA, but what does "black muslim" mean?

I am a Muslim, and I don't know we have a sect called "black Muslims"!

If you mean that movement which consider Elijah is their *prophet, or Black race is superior, so my answer is they are not Muslims. No prophet comes after Muhammed PBUH. I may say the real muslims are more like Malcolm-X after Hajj.

P.S: we were informed that Adam PBUH, the first humanbeing, was black. Even the word Adam literally means " black " in Arabic.

Good luck to Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                      X