No announcement yet.

This is the reason why Pacquiao's face APPEARS to have grown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the reason why Pacquiao's face APPEARS to have grown

Because he was so extremely weight drained in those lower weight classes. Look at him, he looks like a skeleton with muscles. Naturally as he put on more weight, his face filled in more. That happens to everyone who puts on weight.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-12-2013, 02:50 AM.

NO. It was the beard.

Comment

People get rounder as they get more old and fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
        People get rounder as they get more old and fat.

im not sure if thats true but i know prime Britney Spears is definitely way hotter than the chubby milf she is today

Comment

It is ture. Look at Oscar's young face to now.

Around age 35 usually though.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
            Because he was so extremely weight drained in those lower weight classes. Look at him, he looks like a skeleton with muscles. Naturally as he put on more weight, his face filled in more. That happens to everyone who puts on weight.

God, so Pacquiao wasn't outweighed by giants Marquez, Morales and Barrera!? I'm Shocked!! Pac wasn't weighed "drained" as 122-135 were his best days!

But regards to face, it's because he's getting old. The guys in his mid 30's that's life!

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
              God, so Pacquiao wasn't outweighed by giants Marquez, Morales and Barrera!? I'm Shocked!! Pac wasn't weighed "drained" as 122-135 were his best days!

But regards to face, it's because he's getting old. The guys in his mid 30's that's life!
              He's only 5'5, definitely not drained at 122

Plus the photo is at a weigh in, everyone looks drained at weigh in
              Last edited by Rapid Counter; 06-12-2013, 06:35 AM.

Comment

That was the Peak of his PED days.

I'm not trying to be a wise ass. I truly believe that.

No PED's three straight losses..

Comment

Originally posted by shogun1123 View Post
                  That was the Peak of his PED days.

I'm not trying to be a wise ass. I truly believe that.

No PED's three straight losses..
                  I agree unfortunately.

Im a huge Pac fan but in the 2 1/2 years since Mayweather called him out on the PED's there has been a steady, but noticable decline, in his ability.

Could be age, could be he stopped taking them after the accusations started, we'll probably never know.
                  Last edited by ukboxingfan1981; 06-12-2013, 08:30 AM. Reason: added quote

Comment

Originally posted by ukboxingfan1981 View Post
                    I agree unfortunately.

Im a huge Pac fan but in the 2 1/2 years since Mayweather called him out on the PED's there has been a steady, but noticable decline, in his ability.

Could be age, could be he stopped taking them after the accusations started, we'll probably never know.
                    Or it could be that he is concentrating so much on being a politician his love for the game has gone. He's still supremely talented but you've got to want it also and he seems to want to do the political thing and boxing as a hobby. The best thing that can happen to Manny is losing his position as a congressman so he becomes the 100% focused war machine again.

Comment

Working...
                    X