• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vasyl Lomachenko vs Charly Suarez

Vasyl's 2nd pro fight in WSB.

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post

Lomachenko is not suppose to mop the floor and knock the fock out of those kids..so far he have two win, no loss, 0 KO..

Comment

Havent got time to watch Berinchyk's fight but Lomachenko looked good as always.

Its like every aspect of him was built to box, hasnt been chin checked as of yet but thats down to his superb defense. Will follow his career closely

Comment

Will watch the Lomachenko fight next.

Schmidt reminds me a bit of GGG

Comment

Thanks for post the fight I want to see this kid as a pro soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
            Lomachenko is not suppose to mop the floor and knock the fock out of those kids..so far he have two win, no loss, 0 KO..
            Might be lost in translation here, but are you saying that Lomachenko should be knocking these guys out?

If so the gloves are wearing in WSB are quite well padded and I havent seen any KO's since ive started watching it (which isnt long to be fair). Hes still busting guys up and getting kd's so i wouldnt worry about his power... if that was what you were saying, if not then no worries lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Might be lost in translation here, but are you saying that Lomachenko should be knocking these guys out?

If so the gloves are wearing in WSB are quite well padded and I havent seen any KO's since ive started watching it (which isnt long to be fair). Hes still busting guys up and getting kd's so i wouldnt worry about his power... if that was what you were saying, if not then no worries lol
              Don't misunderstand me..I like Lomachenko a lot and I want to see him kOing ppl who are not in the same level as he is...the gloves that they are wearing are the same pro gloves(8 0r 10 oz)and even in the amateurs with headgear ppl knock eachother out..

Comment

Gvozdyk looked very impressive as usual.

Don't misunderstand me..I like Lomachenko a lot and I want to see him kOing ppl who are not in the same level as he is...the gloves that they are wearing are the same pro gloves(8 0r 10 oz)and even in the amateurs with headgear ppl knock eachother out..
                I don't think anyone could question Medzhidov's power yet he only has 2 stoppages in 9 fights in WSB.

Suarez is a really impressive offensive fighter and he couldn't get anything going in their fight, i was expecting it to be somewhat competitive and for Vasyl to get his chin tested but it was a one sided beating.
                Last edited by Mikhnienko; 02-09-2013, 11:19 AM.

Comment

True you do get kos in amatuer but they are hardly common especially in the lower weights.

Im no expert on gloves, but these are definitely not thesame as pro ones, if they weigh the same then there is some other difference because they seem to me like they are pillows. If someone shows/tells me otherwise then ill admit im wrong but im just going with my eyes here.

Add to that hes fighting guys who have good ring experience, they know how to survive in there when they are losing (see some of Garcia's holding in the last round against Lomachenko). Over five rounds a ko will be tricky.

Like i say im just going with my eyes but he seems ok in the power department. We shall see though

Comment

Gvozdyk looked very impressive as usual.

I don't think anyone could question Medzhidov's power yet he only has 2 stoppages in 9 fights in WSB.

Suarez is a really impressive offensive fighter and he couldn't get anything going in their fight, i was expecting it to be somewhat competitive and for Vasyl to get his chin tested but it was a one sided beating.
                    True that......I alredy said I like Loma...

Comment

Working...
                    X