Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop hyping up a floyd vs gamboa fight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop hyping up a floyd vs gamboa fight!!!

Delete this thread!
    Last edited by 1sballotHOF; 11-03-2012, 11:10 PM. Reason: feeding into trolls

Tell that to 50..he started giving away an extra 20 million dollars for the winner..that's a lot of easy money..

Comment

Maybe you should follow your own advice, and not make a fucking thread about, eh?

Oh.

Too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Maybe you should follow your own advice, and not make a fucking thread about, eh?

Oh.

Too late.
        This ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Oh.

Too late.

Not really. When the title says "stop hyping up the fight", and I explain how its a mismatch, that's not exactly great pub for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
            This ^^^^^^^^^
            Lmao. Says he guy that started the mayweather vs gamboa thread, and actually gives Gamboa a chance. Just because he's Cuban, doesn't mean he's beating Floyd at a weight he's never fought at.

Comment

*MeanestNiceGuy reads the opening post and walks away from computer*

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                Not really. When the title says "stop hyping up the fight", and I explain how its a mismatch, that's not exactly great pub for this fight.
                Dude, stop feeding into the troll talk. The fight is completely absurd. I'm not going to waste my time on pointing out the skull numbing obvious points on why the fight won't happen.

Just let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                  Lmao. Says he guy that started the mayweather vs gamboa thread, and actually gives Gamboa a chance. Just because he's Cuban, doesn't mean he's beating Floyd at a weight he's never fought at.
                  Of course it doesn't mean that..I just want the fight to happen and gamboa to win..probably neither one will hapen..

Comment

You letting the trolls get to you bruh. Everybody knows damn well Floyd ain't fighting a guy who's last fight was at featherweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X