Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wouldn't count out Pacquiao against Mayweather after the Marquez fight just yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    All he did was agree to everything pac wanted and then asked pack for random OST for BOTH fighters. It's ok dude. We know guys like you would rather pay to watch manny beat up some bum.
    Guys like me? What kind of guy might that be? Oh and while you are at it, why would Floyd make up random testing and his own rules to avoid a standard boxing match getting made? Floyd himself even ranks pac higher than you based on him not wanting to go anywhere near him without HGH testing. That really says it all there. Don't be so naive.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      Floyd never said, And yes Manny , youre next, and he never said Pacquiao is on steroids, on video.

gets your facts straight.
      So if that's not the intention, why have testing at all? It's the implications. This isn't a courtroom. Use some common sense instead of trying to play things like Floyd. It's pathetic coming from him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
        Guys like me? What kind of guy might that be? Oh and while you are at it, why would Floyd make up random testing and his own rules to avoid a standard boxing match getting made? Floyd himself even ranks pac higher than you based on him not wanting to go anywhere near him without HGH testing. That really says it all there. Don't be so naive.
        Pac diehards who want to see him win rather than actually challenge himself.

Oh yeah, floydstradamus knew manny wouldn't sign for fight because he requested random OST after agreeing to all manny's requests. Makes sense. Funny, no one else refused testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Pac diehards who want to see him win rather than actually challenge himself.

Oh yeah, floydstradamus knew manny wouldn't sign for fight because he requested random OST after agreeing to all manny's requests. Makes sense. Funny, no one else refused testing.
          Nobody else is P4P #1 silly. Pac is in the drivers seat in the situation and if not for Pac's 'abnormal performances' Floyd would have never requested the tests in the first place.

BTW, I don't care who manny fights. I prefer to see him challenged to be honest and he's not even in my top 10 fav fighters. I just like to have the avitar up there to piss off Floyd lovers because I hate his sorry ass guts.

Comment

They need to get this fight over with. Im sure there will be a rematch.

Comment

Yes Manny will KO him after he slaughters him with his superpower punches of stone , Manny will have Floyd trembling and running away but it will do him no good Pac is faster than a speeding bullet and more powerful than a locomotive ,

now *******s spread the word to the ones most dear to you so they all may prosper , go out and tell your friends and family to bet all they have on the great Manny , explain to them your boxing wisdom and this is the chance to become rich and they can all thank you after Mayweathers destruction .

Unite and go to it *******s !

Comment

Working...
              X