Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the Floyd fans NOT in support of the Alexander fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think every floyd fan that is being honest is mad about this fight unless its a tuneup for a huge fight in september which is probable

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
      i think every floyd fan that is being honest is mad about this fight unless its a tuneup for a huge fight in september which is probable
      It's always a "tune up" fight leading up to the "mega fight" of the century. Or he promises to face a killer the next time out. Just give it up, your hero is a fraudulent excuse for a fighter.

Comment

• Canelo should pull out of the card. And see if mayweather is the king of ppv

Comment

• I can't find a reason for a devon floyd fight other than trying to leverage ghost or canelo. Not a fight that anyone was looking for.

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            It's always a "tune up" fight leading up to the "mega fight" of the century. Or he promises to face a killer the next time out. Just give it up, your hero is a fraudulent excuse for a fighter.
            well to be fair hes fought 43 professional boxers which is 43 more than me and you so....

but yeah this fight would suck i think its a hoax so that people embrace the ghost fight!

Comment

• over here, i'm one.

but Alexander is not getting the fight, it has to be just a hooplah generated by Mayweather for publicity/intrigue or negotiation-table leverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I'm a Floyd fan. Not nearly as adamant as other fans and nowhere near a flomo.

This thread is to identify the Floyd fans who aren't in support of his fight.

This fight is an absolute joke. A lame, pathetic excuse of a fight. Unless Floyd attacks Devon without mercy and lets loose a barrage of combinations until Devon quits, there is no promise of this being a good fight at all. And we know that Floyd only fights as hard has his opponents do. Which is why at the very least Guerrero could have been a good fight. Despite that Guerrero wouldn't have much of a chance at winning, at least he'd attack and force Floyd to throw. Alexander won't do that. He'll grab and throw pitty patty smacks whilst screaming "HUH HAH HUH!!!" Who the fuck wants to see that??!! How can you possibly get excited about this fight at all?

There is no justifying this fight. I don't care what anyone says. If you're a Floyd fan who doesn't want this fight at all, identify yourself. Curious to see who'll respond.
                I'm not paying for this fight if Trout-Canelo isn't on the undercard.

This is coming from someone who has been a vocal supporter of Floyd throughout the years and hase done countless technical analyses of his style publicly.

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                  i think every floyd fan that is being honest is mad about this fight unless its a tuneup for a huge fight in september which is probable
                  Guerrero is tuneup material for Floyd.

You're talking about a guy who came back from a 2 year lay off to toy around with p4p number 2 atg JMM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    Guerrero is tuneup material for Floyd.

You're talking about a guy who came back from a 2 year lay off to toy around with p4p number 2 atg JMM.
                    Both are, or should be, tune ups. Unless Floyd's really declined.

Guerrero wouldn't do much better than Alexander though, I actually think Alexander might be a slightly riskier fight for Floyd.

I'm not saying it's a good fight, but I don't think Guerrero is any better than Alexander.

Comment

• you guys are insane, if either Mayweather-Guerrero or Mayweather-Alexander goes down those would be great fights, if Devon was still undefeated you would be saying different things about this fight. nothing is good enough for y'all, Devon is a young, strong south paw with a great ability in ring so whats wrong? you guys are crazy man

Comment

Working...
                      X