Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would Happen If You Punched This Guy And ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Why does he look exhausted from flexing? He was okay, then he started flexing and started breathing through his mouth. He's way too big and his 6-pacs are disgusting.
    I pose in front of the mirror every chance I get.

Its exhausting.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      "Once you are an adult, your stomach pretty much remains the same size -- unless you have surgery to intentionally make it smaller. Eating less won't shrink your stomach"

http://women.webmd.com/pharmacist-11...roblems?page=1

Your word against a the word of a gastroenterologist. Hmmm I don't know who to believe...

your stomach expands every time you eat if you're eating more than it's volume when it is not expanded. virtually every meal will exceed that, as the stomach is not large when it's not being expanded.

i don't care what you read on the internet. if you eat large meals regularly it expands to compensate.

http://www.chow.com/food-news/53701/...-you-eat-more/

here, if you don't believe me. your gastroenterologist certainly wasn't talking about a world class bodybuilder.

the person who "trains" his stomach to fit more food will increase it's size by repeatedly expanding it and filling it with food and water. that's what these bodybuilders are doing. that's why his stomach looks like that when he's bulking, and why it looks sunken when he's cutting.

jay cutler while bulking. note his stomach.

and after cutting all of the weight off leading up to a competition:

you can ignore the image on the right, as it has nothign to do with the discussion

in summation

your stomach changes size every time you eat, and if you eat enough it will grow to compensate. over time, if you eat less and lose that size, it will compensate again, and you'll get hungry less. it's happens to anybody who puts on weight over the course of many years.
      Last edited by New England; 12-20-2012, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        ... he didn't drop?

I think he could've played Bane in Dark Knight Rises ... After a random drug test.
        move three feet and make him have an asthma attack from moving that far. Why would anyone want to look like that idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          move three feet and make him have an asthma attack from moving that far. Why would anyone want to look like that idiot?
          i don't care for the look, but those are the standards by which these guys are judged.

the top bodybuilders on the planet are wealthy guys. this dude undoubtedly lifts weights for a living. if he makes it to the top he'll be a wealthy guy. not like a top athlete, but a millionaire.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            your stomach expands every time you eat if you're eating more than it's volume when it is not expanded. virtually every meal will exceed that, as the stomach is not large when it's not being expanded.

i don't care what you read on the internet. if you eat large meals regularly it expands to compensate.

here, if you don't believe me. your gastroenterologist certainly wasn't talking about a world class bodybuilder.

the person who "trains" his stomach to fit more food will increase it's size by repeatedly expanding it and filling it with food and water. that's what these bodybuilders are doing. that's why his stomach looks like that when he's bulking, and why it looks sunken when he's cutting.

you can ignore the image on the right, as it has nothign to do with the discussion

in summation

your stomach changes size every time you eat, and if you eat enough it will grow to compensate. over time, if you eat less and lose that size, it will compensate again, and you'll get hungry less. it's happens to anybody who puts on weight over the course of many years.
            all those pictures are gross man especially the top one why any one would want to look like that is beyond me it cant be good for you,he looks better at 15 i would cry if i was him and i seen my old high school pic

Comment

probably less, lol. butterbean probably had 20 first round ko's against pros.
              most of those fights were frauds. I personally know two different washed up heavyweights that were offered fights with him in the 90's and told they had to lose. Then he was still fighting four rounders when he had 40-50 fights against beginners. He's been KTFO by guys who were 0-10 for christ sake. Total fraud sideshow. Obviously he would KO that bodybuilder though.

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
                all those pictures are gross man especially the top one why any one would want to look like that is beyond me it cant be good for you,he looks better at 15 i would cry if i was him and i seen my old high school pic

i don't own / condone any of this stuff. i don't do that. i used to eat a lot when i was serious about lifting weights, but not in that manner. that doesn't appeal to me. i didn't lift weights for looks at all. i wanted to be strong and remain active after i stopped playing hockey and lax. i'm just shedding a bit of light on the process.

bodybuilding is not good for you at all. i don't profess bodybuilding in the least. what really separates these guys from you weekend warriors are the drugs they take. the industry has a nasty underbelly.

Comment

most of those fights were frauds. I personally know two different washed up heavyweights that were offered fights with him in the 90's and told they had to lose. Then he was still fighting four rounders when he had 40-50 fights against beginners. He's been KTFO by guys who were 0-10 for christ sake. Total fraud sideshow. Obviously he would KO that bodybuilder though.

"most" is probably an overstatement. what you're mentioning about the opponents being offered monety to take a dive is common knowledge.

butterbean was a professional boxer with a sh#tload of fights. he obviously trained and sparred. the other guy spends more time looking in the mirror than he does sparring. he'd get creamed.

that doesn't mean i'm making butterbean into anything more than what he was. i know who he is and what he was. he still had fast hands for a guy that big, and some power. he fought for a living. he'd kill that bloke, whether or not his career had some thrown fights.

Comment

butterbean was a professional boxer with a sh#tload of fights. he obviously trained and sparred. the other guy spends more time looking in the mirror than he does sparring. he'd get creamed.

that doesn't mean i'm making butterbean into anything more than what he was. i know who he is and what he was. he still had fast hands for a guy that big, and some power. he fought for a living. he'd kill that bloke, whether or not his career had some thrown fights.
                    thanks for clearing that up

Comment

here, if you don't believe me.

You don't care what I read on the internet but you're gonna use a website to prove your point? LOL

And your link says that the stomach temporarily expands but returns to its original size after a few hours.

Posting a picture of someone with a fat belly is silly because the stomach lies in the left upper abdomen. Belly fat has absolutely nothing to do with stomach size and the bloated belly that you have after excessive eating is not fat, it's excess gas in your intestine.

Your original point about bodybuilders' belly sticking out because they eat a lot was just stupid.
                      Last edited by Light_Speed; 12-20-2012, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X