Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illuminati card game, your thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to know how TS interprets these cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      Bringer is my man but my argument would be based on whether this is authentic or not. I'd go to the extent of computing the probability of this happening if those cards were really created in 1994.
      The game won awards in 94. So they were made in 94.

But like its already been said. U think the cards accurately illustrate 911. The dont. There are no planes, the card clearly states 'nuke', plus as far as probability, the buildings are generic. U ask someone to draw a building, and they will draw a big rectangle. Plus the pentagon is an obvious target for an attack.
      Its actually extremely probable that someone would show the pentagon under attack, and buildings on fire if they were going to describe an attack on America.

Comment

How probable is it for Condoleeza Rice to say they could never fathom the World Trade Center and Pentagon being attacked by planes yet on the same day 9/11 happened there were drills preparing and responding to a false terrorist attack on the WTC by yep you guessed it air planes.

I mean even the damn pilots were asking is this a exercise or real world when they got word of 9/11.

Why did Bush and Cheney refuse to see the 9/11 commission unless they were together and they refused to go under oath. Why?

Comment

No Cornelius Agrippa card? Fraudulent.

Comment

[QUOTE=miron_lang;12690592]still less than 1% comprehend all these.

One event is planned at least 10 to 20 yrs. or is it a concidence? [/QUOTE

True indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by ~Django~ View Post
              How probable is it for Condoleeza Rice to say they could never fathom the World Trade Center and Pentagon being attacked by planes yet on the same day 9/11 happened there were drills preparing and responding to a false terrorist attack on the WTC by yep you guessed it air planes.

I mean even the damn pilots were asking is this a exercise or real world when they got word of 9/11.

Why did Bush and Cheney refuse to see the 9/11 commission unless they were together and they refused to go under oath. Why?
              Hey you didn't know? The truth hurts, stop before you piss people off lol.

Comment

Human beings would never conspire. Ever.

---Neckbearded, Virgin.
                Nobody is claiming that human beings don't conspire ever. This is an unfathomably absurd argument.

"The US Government/shadow government/New World Order/Illuminati/Lizard people planned 9/11 seven years before it happened and revealed their intentions in a Steve Jackson card game"

Umm... that's completely stupid.

"Oh yeah, are you saying that THERE ARE NO REAL CONSPIRACIES EVER!!!!!"

Well I hope you are sitting down because those cards were created in 1994 or 1995.

Heres a gallery:

http://media.adamdodson.org/index.ph...nati-Card-Game
                Fascinating. What did this card predict?

Or this one?

How come it's only the Illuminati card game that predicts stuff? Jackson Games has tons of cool card games. What did World of Munchkin predict?

Peter Jackson games are all fictional. That's why almost all the cards fail to correlate with reality in even the thinnest way.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  The game won awards in 94. So they were made in 94.

But like its already been said. U think the cards accurately illustrate 911. The dont. There are no planes, the card clearly states 'nuke', plus as far as probability, the buildings are generic. U ask someone to draw a building, and they will draw a big rectangle. Plus the pentagon is an obvious target for an attack.
                  Its actually extremely probable that someone would show the pentagon under attack, and buildings on fire if they were going to describe an attack on America.
                  This definitely illustrates 911 6 months prior to 911...

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                    This definitely illustrates 911 6 months prior to 911...

OK let's hear you theory on why the evil sinister government jobbies who planned this "inside job" felt the desire to telegraph the move in advance using the Simpsons?

Comment

Let's also not forget that the World Trade Center was originally bombed in 1993 - A year before these cards were printed.

Comment

Working...
                      X