Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander is still looking for an opponent right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon Alexander is still looking for an opponent right?

its just so happens Marcos Maidana is available this is a good fight for both guys at this point, one redeems him self and the other gets exposed.

who you think wins this fight?
    Alexander by KO/TKO
    0.00%
    Alexander by Decision
    22.22%
    Maidana by KO/TKO
    77.78%
    Maidana by Decision
    0.00%

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    its just so happens Marcos Maidana is available this is a good fight for both guys at this point, one redeems him self and the other gets exposed.

who you think wins this fight?
    Devon doesnt even have a promotor. His contract with King ran out.

Comment

He's moving up to 147, I believe.

Comment

He's moving up to 147 and I think Ortiz would murder him. I think Maidana and Khan rematch will be interesting if its made for December since their first fight was very competitive and foty in some peoples eyes. I think Maidana and Khan are a notch about Alexander.

Comment

right I forgot about him moving up to 147, I don't think weight was the problem in his last 3 fights but I guess he wants a couple of easy fights. this is a fight Cunningham should be pushing for beating Maidana at 140 will do more for his career right now then beating no names at 147

Comment

Maidana would make alexander his *****!

Comment

right I forgot about him moving up to 147, I don't think weight was the problem in his last 3 fights but I guess he wants a couple of easy fights. this is a fight Cunningham should be pushing for beating Maidana at 140 will do more for his career right now then beating no names at 147
              yeah, but i don't think they care about 140 anymore, regardless if they could score a fight with maidana. it'd be a risky one too so i doubt they'd try it. is devon planning to fight before the year ends?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                yeah, but i don't think they care about 140 anymore, regardless if they could score a fight with maidana. it'd be a risky one too so i doubt they'd try it. is devon planning to fight before the year ends?
                he should fight against this year unless HBO won't give him a date he will sign with Goldenboy or Mayweather Promotion soon

Comment

he should fight against this year unless HBO won't give him a date he will sign with Goldenboy or Mayweather Promotion soon
                  yeah i know, that's what i was wondering because hbo is rumored to be out of dates for this year. so i'm not sure if alexander would sit out or what. and good for him, don king is his current promoter right? with gbp or mayweather, he'll have more options imo.

Comment

Working...
                  X